Are you in? THE BOW FAMILY!

Color of YOUR bow: Fumo
From what season is it from? Fall Collection 2007
When did you get it?: Miu Miu Bond Street, London
How did you get it: I wanted it, so I bought it.
It's condition: Mint! - I barely use it.

Sorry no pic, don't know how to upload photos yet :confused1:

OMG. I did not know we have this family thread! I'm SO late. Anyway, here's mine:

Color of YOUR bow: Alluminio
From what season is it from? Season 1
When did you get it? 07/08
How did you get it? Help from a fellow PF member
It's condition: Minor sealant cracks - Oh! I'm lucky

Color of YOUR bow: Fumo
From what season is it from? Fall 2007
When did you get it? Nov/Dec 2007
How did you get it? Had it shipped from Miu Miu Selfridges in London
It's condition: Some sealant cracks & resealed bows

attachment.php

COLOR OF YOUR BOW: AMARENA
FROM WHAT SEASON: NEW
WHEN DID YOU GET IT: JULY/08
HOW DID YOU GET IT: ANNIVERSARY GIFT
IT'S CONDITION:LOVELY MADAME, JUST LOVELY

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF1740_45%176kb.JPG
    DSCF1740_45%176kb.JPG
    170.5 KB · Views: 4,915
  • DSCF1765_60%152kb.JPG
    DSCF1765_60%152kb.JPG
    144.1 KB · Views: 4,923
Color of YOUR bow: AMARENA & MUGHETTO
From what season is it from: Amarena - Season 2
Mughetto - Season 1
When did you get it: Amarena - July 2008
Mughetto - August 2008
How did you get it: Amarena - got it from Saks
Mughetto - got it thru a friend
Its condition: both are in PERFECT condition (so far!)

CIMG2999-1.jpg

OMG twochubbycheeks! The Mughetto is really nice and congrats on getting two bows in such a short time. I'm so jealous, it makes want to put up "MIU MIU Mughetto Bow Satchel" on my wish list! Where'd you purchase it from? Japan?

Yeah, the Mughetto is very pretty.. her color is like pink blush.. so cute!!!

I didn't buy her in Japan. I would never buy anything here at this time. Maybe before we leave as a souvenir! LOL I got her thru a friend back in the States. =)

My last mission is to get a Zaffiro Bow Satchel- then I'm done! PERIOD!! :sweatdrop:

Yeah, the Mughetto is very pretty.. her color is like pink blush.. so cute!!!

I didn't buy her in Japan. I would never buy anything here at this time. Maybe before we leave as a souvenir! LOL I got her thru a friend back in the States. =)

My last mission is to get a Zaffiro Bow Satchel- then I'm done! PERIOD!! :sweatdrop:

So, you're in JP right now? Lucky you! I've always wanted to visit JP. You know what? I'm really jealous you have the Mughetto more so you got your wish list almost complete in a short amount of time. I miss those times when I still can do that. LOL! Yes, definitely get the Zaffiro bow but hey, I think you may not be done with just that! New bags are coming real soon! Haha!

So, you're in JP right now? Lucky you! I've always wanted to visit JP. You know what? I'm really jealous you have the Mughetto more so you got your wish list almost complete in a short amount of time. I miss those times when I still can do that. LOL! Yes, definitely get the Zaffiro bow but hey, I think you may not be done with just that! New bags are coming real soon! Haha!

That's what I'm afraid of!!! :sweatdrop:

We're here in Jp 'coz of my DH's work.. gosh! I miss the US! :sad:

INTRODUCTION - HELLO ! :heart: Me too, must join the Bow family ! ;)

Color of YOUR bow: Graphite

From what season is it from? Fall 2008 ? Someone correct me, I'm almost certain I am wrong here !
When did you get it?: August 4, 2008
How did you get it: Gift.. from me to me !
It's condition: to be honest, I haven't checked AND I haven't even carried her yet, I've still got to spray her down with a protectant and I'm just so lazy !!!

attachment.php

INTRODUCTION - HELLO ! :heart: Me too, must join the Bow family ! ;)

Color of YOUR bow: Graphite
From what season is it from? Fall 2008 ? Someone correct me, I'm almost certain I am wrong here !
When did you get it?: August 4, 2008
How did you get it: Gift.. from me to me !
It's condition: to be honest, I haven't checked AND I haven't even carried her yet, I've still got to spray her down with a protectant and I'm just so lazy !!!

attachment.php

Your Graphite is gorgeous!!!!

You're like me.. too lazy to spray my bows! LOL Actually, I've used my Amarena already without spraying anything on it yet! YIKES!!!!:sad: