Whitney Port's bag

orchidsuns

O.G.
Jul 19, 2008
Does anyone know the designer and style? TIA!
hills-season-4-8188-29.jpg

So here is the latest what I found out on this bag.

Went to the local Gucci today and the sa had not heard of that color.
She went to the computer and according to her information it said it only came in Maroon and Off White.

Her computer showed zero in the U.S. in maroon and some available still in off white.

She was supposed to try and locate one for me but after 5 hours I have not heard from her.

So I called Newport Beach CA and the sa there was REALLY helpful.
He seemed to know what he was talking about.

He said he had never heard of that color and he knew the maroon was sold out (I did not even tell him that)

He stated that it could be that Whitney's could be an exclusive. And/or maybe she got it at a trunk show where sometimes if you do not order it at the trunk show that is it for that color. (Like an exclusive for that particular trunk show)

Does anyone know if that is true about trunk shows?

Just wanted to let you know what I found out.;)

So here is the latest what I found out on this bag.

Went to the local Gucci today and the sa had not heard of that color.
She went to the computer and according to her information it said it only came in Maroon and Off White.

Her computer showed zero in the U.S. in maroon and some available still in off white.

She was supposed to try and locate one for me but after 5 hours I have not heard from her.

So I called Newport Beach CA and the sa there was REALLY helpful.
He seemed to know what he was talking about.

He said he had never heard of that color and he knew the maroon was sold out (I did not even tell him that)

He stated that it could be that Whitney's could be an exclusive. And/or maybe she got it at a trunk show where sometimes if you do not order it at the trunk show that is it for that color. (Like an exclusive for that particular trunk show)

Does anyone know if that is true about trunk shows?

Just wanted to let you know what I found out.;)

I saw the blue color for sale on the Gucci website in the large tote bag style. It's gone now, but it was definitely there.