The Canuck Club!! Celebrating sub zero weather and the bags that survive it !

Holy cow girls, Karoline, Karman, LV_Pug, Solai, Spinky, Sarah.. and anyone else I've missed - you've totally got some amazing collections ! :drool::drool:

I know there's more out there though.. so get posting !!! :graucho:

I've seriously got to focus here, I've gotten distracted by shoes and other designers (I know I know!) lately.. but focus !!!

Anyone picking anything up on September 3 ? PSN ! :graucho:

I'm sooooo at PSN for my Suhali Lockit in Verone! And I'm dragging about 9 other gals with me to share the obsession... LOL

(And I sympathize with the shoe distractions - good thing this isn't a post about collections of Manolos!)

I'm sooooo at PSN for my Suhali Lockit in Verone! And I'm dragging about 9 other gals with me to share the obsession... LOL

(And I sympathize with the shoe distractions - good thing this isn't a post about collections of Manolos!)

Make sure you go at around 7 - so the food (and bubbly.. if they're not being cheap!) is in full swing ! :graucho::graucho:

Great choice on the verone lockit BTW, I'm sooo jealous ! :drool::drool: If you find someone attached to your new bag on PSN - it may be yours truly. ;)

YAY a Canada Club!! Im from Thunder Bay, Ontario..but im actually moving to the Northwest Territories next week for work!! eeeekkkk im gonna be truly in the Canadian Arctic..my collection consists of 1 item..my beautiful mono speedy 30:heart::heart::heart:

IMG00002.jpg

ayla

Aww.. bummer ! :Push:

Hopefully there will be more Vuittons joining your Speedy at Christmas though ! :graucho::graucho:

LOL i totally had a dream last night that i stopped by Holts in Edmonton on my way home to Thunder Bay and brought home a Hampstead GM in Ebene, just so I could bring it back to the NWT with me!! :yahoo:

Amanda, maybe it wasn't a dream, but a premonition!

I need some advice- I've been trying to stick to one SA at the Boutique in secret hopes of becoming a VIC, although I doubt it will ever happen. Should I skip across the street to Holt's on PSN (Sept. 3rd) to save a few $, but possibly ruin the good will I've built up with lovely SA? He knows what bag I want next, and I kind of feel like I'm cheating on him. Overreaction, right? What do you think?

Amanda, maybe it wasn't a dream, but a premonition!

I need some advice- I've been trying to stick to one SA at the Boutique in secret hopes of becoming a VIC, although I doubt it will ever happen. Should I skip across the street to Holt's on PSN (Sept. 3rd) to save a few $, but possibly ruin the good will I've built up with lovely SA? He knows what bag I want next, and I kind of feel like I'm cheating on him. Overreaction, right? What do you think?

Oh, get your next bag on the PSN. It's worth it for the GC's that you'll get. Plus, he if gets offended just say someone gave it to you as a gift (a small white lie). :yes: I think not getting one bag from him won't affect your relationship too much, especially if you are consistent in all your other purchases. I totallly have felt the same way and am having that "cheating" feeling for putting my name down on a waitlist for the Mahina L with an SA that isn't my regular one (keeping thinking how to get out of it...:confused1:)