The Canuck Club!! Celebrating sub zero weather and the bags that survive it !

Hi there, glad to join in. Yet another tPFer from Calgary. Fairly new to this site, and enjoying everyone's posts.

Here's some 'not so great pics' taken from my macbook photobooth.
Photo 23.jpg

Photo 18.jpg

My LV collection (kind of, with some missings!) -

attachment.php

(the sheer number of bags just scares me !)

attachment.php

(missing Perle PTI, MC heart.. arghhh!!!)

attachment.php

(I love clesss !!!)

attachment.php

(Not strictly LV.. but I love this little guy, he makes me smile!)

attachment.php

(The last time I saw my heart ! :sad:)

Attachments

• lv02.jpg
    lv02.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 1,316
  • lv03.jpg
    lv03.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 1,327
  • lv01.jpg
    lv01.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,290
  • lv04.jpg
    lv04.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 1,261
  • access.jpg
    access.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 1,285
Welcome, Solai! Is that Galliera a GM? It is big and beautiful!

Karman- Great collection. Especially love the Mizi. May I ask how your Mini Lin Speedy is holding up? I saw one last week and it looked soooo worn and tired. Not loved and used like a mono piece, just old. I scared me (I frighten easily)

Ayla- We're porcelian (sp?) twins, sort of. I have the square scarf of your gorgeous blue bandeau. It was my first LV scarf. I used to visit it weekly (my SA is very patient) until I realized I would really miss it when it was gone. I think it's framable, but I'm just putting it around my neck for the time being. I have the Groom cles also. He always brightens my day. Thanks for starting this Clubhouse.

BTW- I was at the dreaded Yorkdale LV last week and they had a dentelle scarf and bag if anyone is interested.

My LV collection (kind of, with some missings!) -

(the sheer number of bags just scares me !)

attachment.php

(missing Perle PTI, MC heart.. arghhh!!!)

attachment.php

OH MY GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :wtf::drool::heart::graucho: (my emotions in order: "....", "gah....", "*heart thumping*, and "where do you live?" hahaha GREAT COLLECTION I LOVE IT ALL!

Here are some of my pics ...I will do a group shot soon...
In this post I have the alma epi in ivoire, black MC MM aureilla, LH, PH and Roxy in Pomme

Attachments

• roxy2.JPG
    roxy2.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 339
  • Popincourt%20haut.JPG
    Popincourt%20haut.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 361
  • LH.JPG
    LH.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 378
  • aureillamm.JPG
    aureillamm.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 367
  • alma1.JPG
    alma1.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 390
Last edited:
here are some more and I still have more to come

in this thread you have pics of my speedy 30, tulum pm, Galleria Gm and LH....

Attachments

• DSCF0012.JPG
    DSCF0012.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 360
  • DSCF0017.JPG
    DSCF0017.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 345
  • DSCF0008.JPG
    DSCF0008.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 386
  • tulumpm.JPG
    tulumpm.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 370
  • speedy30.JPG
    speedy30.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 358
Last edited:
I will have to take more pics because I have to add my groom pouchette wallet, mono pouchette accessoire, mono cles, rouge vernis cles, black epi alma,galleria pm and the berkley in daimer ebene....I think I got everything...I will double check...group photo is in order.....

Wow, LVpug, you have a beautiful collection! I'd love to see your Epis beside each other. Is the Damier Berkley as gorgeous IRL as it is in photos?
And just cause I'm nosy, what Province are you from?

here are some more and I still have more to come

in this thread you have pics of my speedy 30, tulum pm, Galleria Gm and LH....

here are the berkley and neocabby....

Attachments

• berkley1.JPG
    berkley1.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 379
  • berkley2.JPG
    berkley2.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 390
  • neocabbymm1.JPG
    neocabbymm1.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 362
  • neocabbymm2.JPG
    neocabbymm2.JPG
    2.4 KB · Views: 989
when I have time I will do a group shot of my collection...it is pretty much complete and I do not want to add anything...I have a hard enough time rotating what I have..lol...plus I have other designers like prada and gucci...no more handbags for me...lord knows I have enough of them....watch what you wish for...lol

Fellow Torontonian here! I'm being semi-lazy: here's a messy pic of my bags... I'm only posting it here because I know fellow TPF'ers won't start screaming the word "obsession!" or making recommendations for counselling (the way my friends would). No pics of my accessories, etc. It's Sunday night, and I'm being couch-lazy. :P

Two missing are my Damier Knightsbridge and my Cerises Speedy 25. Today a gf and I decided that my next purchase MUST be the Suhali Lockit PM in Verone. (In fact, I think she's now obsessed with one for herself after seeing it in the boutique today.)

BTW - great SAs in Toronto? I totally agree with Cyndee on Shawna at Holts on Bloor St., as well as Tim (my personal fave). Miyoko and Naoko at the flagship are great too! Um, I don't have any recommendations for a great SA at Yorkdale because from all the posts here, I'm not sure there are any!

LVpurses.jpg

Holy cow girls, Karoline, Karman, LV_Pug, Solai, Spinky, Sarah.. and anyone else I've missed - you've totally got some amazing collections ! :drool::drool:

I know there's more out there though.. so get posting !!! :graucho:

I've seriously got to focus here, I've gotten distracted by shoes and other designers (I know I know!) lately.. but focus !!!

Anyone picking anything up on September 3 ? PSN ! :graucho:

Wow, LVpug, you have a beautiful collection! I'd love to see your Epis beside each other. Is the Damier Berkley as gorgeous IRL as it is in photos?
And just cause I'm nosy, what Province are you from?

I pm'd you...I will do a group shot with all my lovely bags...the berkley is stunning...I love it...it is my only daimer bag...I have not used it much but, will start using it come this fall...

Love everyones LV's...everyone has such nice pieces and collections...great taste all...this thread could be dangerous...more enablers...yikeessss...I am really trying to limit my collection now...it is getting to be a bit too much...lol