Multicolore Speedy 30 in Black!

Thats my oldest bag right now...I must admit that I still love it!! I've sold so many things without a second thought but I just can't seem to bring myself to sell this one. I think I'm going to be using that bag for the rest of my life!! Granny rocking an MC Black Speedy :lol:

I will own it next year.. and I can't wait!
IMO, it is the BEST Louis Vuitton piece ever made. I love the vibrant eye-catching colours, the classic shape, the elegant gold corners, etc.
Many TPFers who own this say it is their fave bag of their collection.
If you are planning on getting this, I support you all the way! Such a beautiful bag!

I have it and I love it!! It is one of the first LV bags I ever bought, and I can't bring myself to sell it. I still love it, and I use it pretty frequently, I don't think I will ever stop loving it. It is just the perfect bag, IMO.

I love both the white and black MC speedys. I got them both about a year after they were first released - waitlist. I think that the only issue with them is that they are very heavy bags even when empty b/c of all the hardware. Other than that the MC black speedy is a great bag that has held up very well!