YSL Y-Mail Coin Purse

aztecfusion

May 24, 2008
Hi everyone,

I am hoping to purchase the black patent Y-Mail Coin Purse however, as I live in Australia I have only seen the purse online and in magazines. I was hoping that somebody who owns this purse would be able to measure it for me and provide the dimensions? Also, I am assuming it is teeny-tiny and can only fit maybe some notes/coins and perhaps a credit card or two inside. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance :smile:

It's 5 X 3.5". I don't put my coins in it, but I use as a little wallet when I carry clutches or smaller bags. You can definitely stuff notes and a few CC in it on top of the coins.

Its pretty big for a coin purse.. Here's some comparison photos:
The coin purse is the one on the top left.. Beneath it is the french purse trifold. Notice that it is bigger than the wallet.:yes: I use mine to hold business cards then at times when I use a small clutch I use her as a wallet , kinda like a Coach Mini skinny. HTH!

attachment.php

How much is the top-left clutch/wallet?

Its pretty big for a coin purse.. Here's some comparison photos:
The coin purse is the one on the top left.. Beneath it is the french purse trifold. Notice that it is bigger than the wallet.:yes: I use mine to hold business cards then at times when I use a small clutch I use her as a wallet , kinda like a Coach Mini skinny. HTH!

attachment.php

My Nordstrom is expanding their handbag department (they're getting mini-boutiques for the designer bags now, kind of similar to what Neimans has), and I was shocked when they got these Ymail stuff in! I'm definitely getting the ymail coin purse either this weekend or Monday. I love this collection, it's too adorable. Glad to see the size is pretty big too.