My SA is the devil!! Wanna see why??

what bag is this??? its very cute!! what other clors does it come in?

It's the Leather Barrett in brass/cranberry. There's a suede in brass/sand

12811_b4sn_a0_front

and a faux python in brass/black

12815_b4bk_a0_front

I don't know if you can use your PCE on it, since I already used mine last week.

Christy Lou.....Gorgeous x 3!!!!! :drool::drool::drool:
BTW..When I read the tittle of your thread, I thought it was another horror story about coach SA being rude. Those SAs can really tempt a person. LOL
Congrats and enjoy! :tup:

12811_b4sn_a0_front

Did you see this one? The website says it also available in 'aubergine' but only through the Legacy Boutique. I tried to get a pic doing the 'properties thing', but no luck.

My boutique had the suede sand and the python black. It's the Coach store at Scottsdale Fashion Square. The SA said that they are the only store in Arizona to get these bags in. Let me know if you want their number. I haven't seen the aubergine.

that story made me laugh(which was needed as i had a bit of a roungh nite, car got a boo-boo had to come home early) thats a nice bag. a little off topic but does anyone know if i can use my ugg cleaner on coach suede? its a different material(uggs are sheepskin right?) but i bought leather/nubuck cleaner from kohls and it works amazing on them, so would it work on coach suede?

The SA said that they are the only store in Arizona to get these bags in. Let me know if you want their number. I haven't seen the aubergine.

I posted a pic of the aubergine. It's really pretty. What did you think of the suede sand. I'm not much of the suede-lover, but I like the two-tone of the bag. Thanks for offering the number to the store, but I would assume my boutique in OK can order from JAX.

I posted a pic of the aubergine. It's really pretty. What did you think of the suede sand. I'm not much of the suede-lover, but I like the two-tone of the bag. Thanks for offering the number to the store, but I would assume my boutique in OK can order from JAX.

It was really pretty, but I think for a suede bag it was too light and I would worry too much about getting it dirty.

hi, what store did you get it from? i am from phoenix also. i went to arrowhead mall, the coach there does not have it yet. I had to order, cann't wait to see it. I have the sabrina in magenta too. What do you think of this barrett compared to sabrina? are you keeping them both? congrats, cann't wait to have it in my hand