Questions about Real Deal Collection?

bgyoshi

O.G.
Nov 23, 2005
This website was listed under the shopping thread as a reputable seller.

I went to the website and you can just order the bags online it seems...add it to your shopping cart and check out. I thought Balenciaga do not allow its bags to be sold online? :confused1: Is this website still authentic? thanks.

p.s. i really want the origan city :P

Yes Real Deal Collections sell authentic bags, she's a PF'er too. I've bought two bags from her and i think she is fabulous - excellent communication, helpful and fast delivery, i can highly recommend her.

This website was listed under the shopping thread as a reputable seller.

I went to the website and you can just order the bags online it seems...add it to your shopping cart and check out. I thought Balenciaga do not allow its bags to be sold online? :confused1: Is this website still authentic? thanks.

p.s. i really want the origan city :P

RealDealCollection only sells authentic Balenciaga :yes: I have purchased twice and waiting for my third one now :sweatdrop:

I think RDC is a consigment store hence is not a retailer..

I fully recommend this website :heart:

I agreed with the rest...she is a nice lady and i have bought one work bag from her and waiting for her to ship to me. Her site is an online consignment store not a retailer. But all her items are definitely 1000% authentic guaranteed for sure~

i did! but i sent it in for bbag bucks to trade for something else they had in their store =)
it was a great experience and corey is really nice =)

I did the same; sent in 3 bags - one for Trade with another bag ('07 Violene w/ GGH Part-Time) that was up on her site. Overall - great experience; would highly recommend :tup: this option if you see something you like!!

Corey looks over the bag and lists it for a very fair price. Frankly, in my opinion, it's a LOT easier than having to put it up on the 'bay yourself.

Tofuchan, did you get a fair amount of bbag bucks for your trade in bag? Thanks

yes i believe i got a fair price..i could have gotten more if i sold it myself on the bay but then i would have to go through all that trouble with ebay..and fees and not knowing if your buyer is a scammer..etcetc
so i got pretty much what i would have got if she sold it on her site first and then paid me my payout minus the percentage they take off of it..maybe short $100 but it works out great..esp if you have something you want to trade for =)