Betty owners, I have a question for you.

Does anybody have a light color Betty? Does it get dirty easily?

Hi! I have a gorgeous Betty in cream color. I have used it several times with no problems. I am careful with my bags, I always watch where I set them down to make sure they will be okay. But, I think you will be fine with a light colored one.

I have a whiskey and a chocolate, so they arent prone to getting dirty... however, i have heard the handles of lighter-coloured betties can darken with time...
It is a stunning style!

I have a tan Betty (I'm trying to remember the actual color name and can't) and it has held up really well over the years. The straps have darkened slightly I think with wear, but other than that, I haven't noticed anything.

It is a great bag, I have 3! (The tan, a black Betty, and a lovely chocolate patent chain strap Betty.)

In this vain,

How do you ladies feel about carrying the lighter colors in fall/winter? I noticed even mass-retailers like Banana Republic are selling white "Chalk" bags for the fall, and a slightly deeper version as well.

YT?

I have a green and a black betty from 06 in the medium size. I wish I got get more colors :smile:. I don't restrict myself with colors in the winter or summer, its just what works better with my outfit.