A new addition to the family-look what followed me home!!!!

habanerita

O.G.
May 1, 2006
After enabling everyone to get this bag............I ended up getting her.....
it was not on my agenda or budget.......but, what can I tell you!!! The color is almost impossible to capture or describe, it has no yelllow, it is a bricky/caramely/salmony color (I think I just coined those words), she is not multi-hued nor metallic. The darker pictures are closer to her true color. She is discreet and does not scream SNAKE!!!
:heart:H

Attachments

• pythonreveal11.jpg
    pythonreveal11.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 751
  • pythonflapreveal6.JPG
    pythonflapreveal6.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 748
  • pythonflapreveal7.JPG
    pythonflapreveal7.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 720
  • chanel exotic bag.jpg
    chanel exotic bag.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 705
  • pythonflapreceal4.jpg
    pythonflapreceal4.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 722
YEA! CONGRATS! I'm so glad you gave in to your urges! This bag is one of the most stunning and almost makes me said I don't like python. Can't wait for the modeling pics!

You tempted me with your photos of this beauty! I'm glad you bought it before I caved. I'm not a big exotics person, but this one is quite a stunner. Congrats!

congrats on your beautiful bag!
i thought it would've been snapped up in a second after you posted it, especially at the old price! the python bug has definitely bitten me....

So this just slithered out of the store and into your home, eh? I'm not into exotics but love the color on this bag! Caramels and beiges are two of my favs. We need modeling photos!!

Hi H, you caved in ..haahaa but she is so stunning. Glad you got her. Well Done ...Thanks for your help though I am looking more for the flap rather than tote ..Thanks again. Enjoy the new beauty :smile:

ooo it's so amazing! i love snake
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php