Jimmy Choo JC "BIKER" Babes, or all those ladies with biker leather!!!

muggles

In search of....
O.G.
Aug 15, 2007
This is a thread devoted to biker leather:P and all those gals mad about it!:sweatdrop:! I think Stinkerbelle should tell us her most cherished thoughts and remembrances on biker leather and glorious "shiny" watersnakes!:graucho:And how she loved to stroke them, let me clarify that, those on a JC bag!:roflmfao:!!Please all join in and tell us of your biker adventures:supacool:!!Everyone sit back it may be a bumpy ride!:drool: And we're off!:yahoo::yahoo:

Last edited:
Here's is my biker story. A loooong time ago, I started a thread where I asked the Choo gals to "design" their own Choo bag. It could be something totally different or a tweaked version of something out there.

I said that I wished I could have a Ramona in forest green biker leather with the green watersnake trim. It turns out that there ACTUALLY was a bag just like that...my *own* Choo. But it was from a previous season and only the boutiques in Europe ordered it. Well, we all know the issues Choo.com has with shipping anything exotic to the US. I was so sad. :crybaby: Then a Choo gal said that she saw it at NM. Whaaaa? :nuts:

I called that NM store and bought the very last one in the company at full price. Five days after I bought it, it would have gone on sale for 30% off. NM would not honor the discount. They suggested that I could send it back. H-E-double toothpick NO!.

I love this bag....the very favorite of my Ramonas...and I will be buried with it. :tender:

I think Jburgh's biker story has always been my favorite because it was so ironic! Here she had designed the perfect biker leather bag for herself, and lo and behold, it already existed! :wlae: You know, now that I think of it, Jburgh has led a pretty charmed JC life! She even found her HG! If she ever starts playing the lottery, I want her numbers! :tup:

I have 3 Rings and a Riki in biker leather....I'm a casual gal and I know that until my dying day I will never find another bag/leather that I love as much. It's just so me...I can knock it around a bit, it gets even better with use....all good!

I guess I feel the same about my JC biker bags as b-bag girls feel about certain Balenciaga leathers. :heart::heart::heart:

I bought a biker leather burgundy ring off ebay for a smokin price. Well, the seller refused to send it! He called me at home and told me flat out that his wife wouldn't let him sell it for that price, but I could have it for double what my winning bid was! I was so mad! There was a thread here somewhere about a mile long about it.
I left him neg feedback and he then left me my one and only neg I have ever gotten. He lied in the comment and said I called him at home and tried to get him to sell the bag for less!!! It took 6 months to get that neg removed, but they finally suspended him for trying to do the deal outside of ebay.

JM! I so remember that bag! It was a really great deal on a new bag and he was a huge jerk for what he put you through with calling you at home, etc.

And then the guy relisted it and that was when the gals of tPF stepped in and made his life a living hell....that was a fun Ebay thread I must say! :graucho: That thread was how Matt found us as a matter of fact.

I almost forgot about that....I was SO happy for you that you were the one who got the bag and then it ended up so badly. :tdown:

Hey, were you ever able to replace the small piece you were missing off your Ring?

What styles come in the biker leather? I love the look of it but am unsure I can find a bag that isn't too big for me. Just as a reference the Maddy is about as big as I would go.

Thanks!

^I really think then that you would like the Riki....but the Ring is deceiving. It's a slouchy hobo type bag....north/south, so it feels MUCH smaller than say, oh, I don't know....the freaking suitcase that is the Ramona (the only JC bag I regret buying even though most JC fans love it)! :shrugs:

JM would be your best bet for JC small bag choices....she totally rocks the Maddy and pretty much makes all of the smaller JC bags look great! :tup:

Big honking Ramona fan here!

I have the burgundy biker ramona and the tan biker ramona.

The tan ramona is my problem child as I originally purchased it from Jc.com last year and they totally botched the order and sent a defective bag. It got to the point where I had a meltdown and was swearing off JC. The saga concluded with them sending me two candles as an apology. To this day, I will not order from Jc.com or net-a-porter after that episode.

JM! I so remember that bag! It was a really great deal on a new bag and he was a huge jerk for what he put you through with calling you at home, etc.

And then the guy relisted it and that was when the gals of tPF stepped in and made his life a living hell....that was a fun Ebay thread I must say! :graucho: That thread was how Matt found us as a matter of fact.

I almost forgot about that....I was SO happy for you that you were the one who got the bag and then it ended up so badly. :tdown:

Hey, were you ever able to replace the small piece you were missing off your Ring?
Hi Stinker...wasn't that a funny thread? I remember you bid on the bag when he relisted so he couldn't change the listing again!!!:okay: He kept changing the price, remember? :cursing:
I still haven't gotten a replacement piece. I havent carried the bag since last winter and to tell you the truth I forgot about it! It actually can be carried without it. I am so NOT anal about my bags.

^I really think then that you would like the Riki....but the Ring is deceiving. It's a slouchy hobo type bag....north/south, so it feels MUCH smaller than say, oh, I don't know....the freaking suitcase that is the Ramona (the only JC bag I regret buying even though most JC fans love it)! :shrugs:

JM would be your best bet for JC small bag choices....she totally rocks the Maddy and pretty much makes all of the smaller JC bags look great! :tup:
:heart:Stinkerbelle.
I agree that the ring is an easy bag to carry. Is the Riki smaller? Both of mine are put away right now. Choices are pretty limited on the biker leather bags when you can find a real one.

Hi Stinker...wasn't that a funny thread? I remember you bid on the bag when he relisted so he couldn't change the listing again!!!:okay: He kept changing the price, remember? :cursing:
I still haven't gotten a replacement piece. I havent carried the bag since last winter and to tell you the truth I forgot about it! It actually can be carried without it. I am so NOT anal about my bags.

Ahh, the memories.:P It was on my watch list, also:roflmfao:.

When I was at the post office I had my biker bag sitting on the counter. The clerk starting touching my bag and saying "its sooo soft". I've also had someone behind me in a checkout line reach out and grab my bag and said "thats a great bag".