New Legacy Lip Gloss Charm: Fess up if you went out & bought it already!

Me too.... Just waiting for Fedex to deliver it, hopefully tomorrow...
I ordered it Tuesday, went back to the store today and they now have some in stock- I hate when that happens.
I showed it my friend and she said "You paid $43.50 for that!!!!" She just doesn't understand my obsession....

Me too.... Just waiting for Fedex to deliver it, hopefully tomorrow...
I ordered it Tuesday, went back to the store today and they now have some in stock- I hate when that happens.
I showed it my friend and she said "You paid $43.50 for that!!!!" She just doesn't understand my obsession....
sooooo :true:...I feel sad for ppl like that :sad:

I mentioned in another thread how I got a totally different vibe when I tried out the Bleecker mohagony woven hobo at home and didn't love it, so I took it back to the boutique this afternoon and my SA was so awesome! She gave me 25% PCE discount on another bag and the lip gloss charm even though I had already used it on the woven hobo a few days ago. The bag was a Legacy Boutique exclusive (Ergo Laced Framed Satchel in Magenta) and she had to order it. I'll share pics once it gets here.

But back to the lip gloss charm. My SA said she loves loves loves it and bought one yesterday for herself and another one for her daughter.

:tup:

I mentioned in another thread how I got a totally different vibe when I tried out the Bleecker mohagony woven hobo at home and didn't love it, so I took it back to the boutique this afternoon and my SA was so awesome! She gave me 25% PCE discount on another bag and the lip gloss charm even though I had already used it on the woven hobo a few days ago. The bag was a Legacy Boutique exclusive (Ergo Laced Framed Satchel in Magenta) and she had to order it. I'll share pics once it gets here.

But back to the lip gloss charm. My SA said she loves loves loves it and bought one yesterday for herself and another one for her daughter.

:tup:

It's great to hear good SA stories after some of the terrible customer service some have been providing. Congrats on the new Ergo satchel and the charm! Just like your SA, I also :heart::heart::heart: the charm!

Wah! You guys are making me want one--but it's soooo expensive!! Hrm....what is the gloss like?

I know it is way too much for a gloss but when you see it IRL, you become helpless:shrugs:. The gloss is thick and luscious with just a hint of color, with one side a pink and the other a warmer brown...it's the business :tup:! Plus someone else on another thread pointed out you can use it as a small picture locket when the gloss is gone, which is genius!