www.endless.com

tejava

O.G.
Jun 30, 2008
I have never started a thread myself, but I just decided to do so because I thought maybe this will help those who make purchases online.

After I discovered this forum, I became so hooked on online bag shops(because I don't live in the US). Therefore I started making purchases online, have them shipped to a friend in CA, and then she would send me my purchases via USPS.

My first purchase was The Sak Silverlake Satchel, and a pair of children crocs for my son from endless.com. Endless.com offers free overnight shipping, that was what attracted me because I like to receive my purchases ASAP. However, a problem occured during my first purchase. The friend who was supposed to receive the package for me actually "REFUSED" the package. After writing to endless.com, I was told I will get a full refund, and I did, in a matter of a few days.

After I received the full refund, I made the same purchase again, only this time to have it shipped to another friend who is more responsible. And it really arrived overnight!

I was very happy to have purchased from endless.com because even though it was my fault that my friend "refused" the package, but they still gave me full refund. Secondly, their customer service responded very quickly and clearly so that helped me feeling relieved about the consequences of a refused package.

Since I had a very good experience with endless.com, I thought I would recommend it here so more people will benefit from it. I personally will make purchases again on endless.com if given the fact that they carry the bags I am looking for.

That's good to hear that you've had such good experiences with them. Isn't Endless.com owned by Amazon?

About a year ago I bought a bag from Amazon and the identical bag was also showing up on Endless. Both services had only one in stock and they had the same photo and information on the bag.

The price was a bit cheaper on Amazon plus Amazon had free shipping on orders over $25.

I noticed the same phenomenon with a long-discontinued Treesje bag I was interested in. Same bag was showing up on both Amazon and Endless, with the same photo and description, but cheaper on Amazon.

Thanks for starting this thread! I'm sure others are interested in Endless.com.

Hi BigPurseSue:

Indeed I have heard that endless.com is owned by Amazon. I googled it before I made the purchase. In fact when I found out it was owned by Amazon, it gave me more credibility because I thought I could trust Amazon when it comes to online purchases. But I really have no idea that the same product would be cheaper on Amazon! Maybe I should start figuring it out so I can get the best deals!

Thanks for bringing it out!

definitely compare prices between the two! they may be under the same umbrella, but the prices tend to differ. i've gotten a few pairs of shoes from endless and overall the service is outstanding. i also like how the website is set up. :smile:

can you remember what it was like to shop years ago before internet shopping? WOW.

definitely compare prices between the two! they may be under the same umbrella, but the prices tend to differ. i've gotten a few pairs of shoes from endless and overall the service is outstanding. i also like how the website is set up. :smile:

can you remember what it was like to shop years ago before internet shopping? WOW.

Yes yes, I almost forgot to say, I also like how the endless.com website is set up. I have tried amazon.com yesterday, but I find I like endless.com better. Just hope endless.com will offer discounts more frequently!

Endless.com carries my favorite shoes: Asgi. If you've never tried a pair of Asgi sandals, you should. They are fabulously comfy!! Well worth the money and then some. :yes:

I really liked the customer service too. My only gripe is the free returns are through USPS, and there is no tracking on the labels provided. I couldn't add delivery confirmation either if I wanted to use the label. When I raised the concern with customer service, the rep said that if they don't get the item back after a certain number of weeks, they would credit me anyway. I was still too nervous to send a $500 bag back that way, so I paid for it myself and sent it UPS. Zappos' returns are through UPS and trackable.

I have had nothing but good results from my endless.com orders. I do still prefer Zappos....even though they've taken the overnight shipping away I still get most of my things in one day since I am just one state over from their warehouse. But endless is great too and yes, they're owned by Amazon.

I love how you can easily search by color and price range on their site! I search on there all the time but have never made a purchase. They offer SO many photos too... it's great!

I really liked the customer service too. My only gripe is the free returns are through USPS, and there is no tracking on the labels provided. I couldn't add delivery confirmation either if I wanted to use the label. When I raised the concern with customer service, the rep said that if they don't get the item back after a certain number of weeks, they would credit me anyway. I was still too nervous to send a $500 bag back that way, so I paid for it myself and sent it UPS. Zappos' returns are through UPS and trackable.

I have no idea their free return is through USPS! In my case, since my friend refused to receive the package, so I had no idea how it got returned to them, perhaps via the original carrier?

I love how you can easily search by color and price range on their site! I search on there all the time but have never made a purchase. They offer SO many photos too... it's great!

As you mentioned about the photos, it will be even better if they can add a modeling picture! I normally find modeling pictures on Zappo~