Downtown-shopping on line

Albion

Jan 13, 2008
Hi all! I'm looking for a Downtown, medium size, black, not in patent leather...I called the boutique in Rome e they told me that its price is 1295 euros. I would like to see some websites too (sometimes the bags are cheaper)...

Except Asos (there is only patent leather and large size) and brownsfashion, do you know if there is something else?
I'm in Italy, so I have to exclude neiman marcus, bluefly etc because they don't ship to my country...:crybaby:

Medium Downtown in Hong Kong worth HK$12,950 (or US$1660). This is for your reference only while I know you won't be coming to Hong Kong to buy Downtown.

Thank you! I don't understand why in Italy the price is 1921 dollars...:crybaby:
Perhaps the shop assistant doesn't understand what I asked...It's the only explanation...

I saw some Downtowns (and some rather nice Muses :graucho:) on Harvey Nichols online and Matches Fashion online carries them too! They're both based in London but I'm not sure of their shipping policies, but maybe worth having a look?