The dress I eventually chose!

pinkgoldfish

Nov 6, 2006
You may remember a poll a posted a while ago on which dress I should get and this is the dress I chose. It's a zara dress and I think it looks cute and festive and it was cheap! It looks wrinkeled on the pics but it isn't that wrinkeled...
I plan on wearing it with my burbery or Gucci flats (it looks a bit over the top with heels and I have long legs so this will look fine) and my black LV shawl and some silver jewelery...

Attachments

• DSC01134 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01134 (Medium).JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 179
  • DSC01138 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01138 (Medium).JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC01140 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01140 (Medium).JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC01139 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01139 (Medium).JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 56
:tup: I forget, what was the poll about? What occassion are you wearing this

I posted a bunch of asos dresses on here and from those most people shose a dress with a fril. I prefered to buy in a shop instead of online and when I saw this zara dress I got it...

My best friend's boyfriend is a singer who's well known in Belgium and there's a party for the release of his new album which I'm invited too.

Absolutely gorgeous on you! Flats sound cute -- but what about low kitten heeled mules? :smile:

I tried it on with my flats and with black sandals with a small heel but flats looked best for the occasion. You can't really see it on the pic but the dress is rather short on me so you allready see a lot of leg and I think a heel would be a bit over the top for the occasion. (party for the release of a new album with a concert outside where I stand in the grass...)The babydoll dress looks cute with the flats too.