No shopping with typhoone :(

waaw

Mar 22, 2006
I am in HK 4 shopping a typhoon with 9 degree hit hongkong this morning 7:45 .... all shops close No transportation and we are locked in the hotel lobby :sad:

capt.cps.njf99.220808161202.photo00.photo.default-385x512.jpg

i have only 42 houres what to do and where 2 go i have long boutiqu list :sad: i think i ll start with the landmak

HK girls help me

Hopefully it will be OK by tomorrow. I lived there for years, and even though there would be the occasional typhoon, and everything shut down..I never thought it was so bad! One year we even went to Disney when they hoisted the typhoon warning. We were the only people there, basically!!!

Hopefully it will be OK by tomorrow. I lived there for years, and even though there would be the occasional typhoon, and everything shut down..I never thought it was so bad! One year we even went to Disney when they hoisted the typhoon warning. We were the only people there, basically!!!
but all parks are closed cus it approach 9 and the hotel asked us not to leave the hotel and you can see the news soo many people injured and addmited in the hospitals

home

my kids were dissapointed :tdown:

but all parks are closed cus it approach 9 and the hotel asked us not to leave the hotel and you can see the news soo many people injured and addmited in the hospitals

home

my kids were dissapointed :tdown:

The hotels will definitely know the best thing to do! I think the highest we ever had was a #8. Sounds so scary!!! Stay inside..hopefully it will pass soon....

Yeah! There's a Tropical Storm hanging out over my city right now. I don't care about all the people that have lost property or possibly been hurt or killed, I'm just disappointed my cable's out and I can't go to the mall to get a pair of jeans I've been eyeing.

Yeah! There's a Tropical Storm hanging out over my city right now. I don't care about all the people that have lost property or possibly been hurt or killed, I'm just disappointed my cable's out and I can't go to the mall to get a pair of jeans I've been eyeing.

Teehee. :okay: That was sort of what I was thinking when I saw this.

OP - Stay safe and be thankful! :smile:

charles i was bored hanging in the loby 4 more than 24 houres ,, with my kids ,, and i am forigner have nothing 2 do furthermore i came 2 Hk ONLY 4 shopping spending 9 houres in plane :sad: .. i do care about people well i am with them in the same situation ...

silance in gold