Dark Brown Metallic reissue

Is the dark brown classic flap in the picture actually the lambskin brown from Fall Act 1 (which was released together with the rose fonce, bleu fonce, gray, turquoise etc) with shiny silver hardware? Anyone?

Do you have a picture of the bag you are referring to?

I thought the Nordstrom catalog was showcasing the metallic brown, but now I'm not sure.

omg, i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the 227 size

attachment.php

Do you have a picture of the bag you are referring to?

I thought the Nordstrom catalog was showcasing the metallic brown, but now I'm not sure.

Hi Mon,

Borrowing this picture from another thread....don't remember which one. This is the Fall Act 1 lambskin dark brown I am talking about. I think it's the same one as the brown lambskin flap shown in your catalog page. Maybe it's just the way it was pictured on the catalog which made the brown look like metallic? (I've never heard of a metallic brown lambskin classic flap from fall....:confused1:) Actually, the Fall Act 1 lambskins all have a kind of "sheen".

Wow....the metallic dark brown 2.55 reissue is so yummy!!!:drool: Looks like I need to make some calls again! :graucho:

Mia:heart:

Attachments

• 100_5442.jpg
    100_5442.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 99
Mon,

The above 227 metallic reissue, is that what they are call Fall Act 2 Marron Fonce?

Hi dialv,

I'm not Mon, but I can help answer your question. Yes, that is Fall Act 2 Marron Fonce.

Actually, "Marron Fonce" is Dark Brown in French.

So, Marron Fonce = Dark Brown = "Bronze"

I think the "bronze" word just pops out because this color is more of a bronze than a true dark brown. So everybody calls it "Bronze" even though the official color name is Dark Brown / Marron Fonce. Hope this helps!

Thank you! My SA said she has my name on this bag but I am in Canada and we seem to get things a little later than the US. I can't wait for it to come in and I was getting confused about what color it was. I just got my Fall DS reissue and thought this was a must have too.

Hi Mon,

Borrowing this picture from another thread....don't remember which one. This is the Fall Act 1 lambskin dark brown I am talking about. I think it's the same one as the brown lambskin flap shown in your catalog page. Maybe it's just the way it was pictured on the catalog which made the brown look like metallic? (I've never heard of a metallic brown lambskin classic flap from fall....:confused1:) Actually, the Fall Act 1 lambskins all have a kind of "sheen".

Wow....the metallic dark brown 2.55 reissue is so yummy!!!:drool: Looks like I need to make some calls again! :graucho:

Yeah, I don't know. Maybe a call to Nordstrom (for those interested) would clear it up. To me it looks metallic in the catalog picture...

The new Dark Brown Metallic is alot more bronzy than the one released in Canada. The one that I have is a very Dark Chocolate Metallic Brown, almost looks black at night. It has the tarnished gold hardware instead. Does anyone know who ordered this in 225 or 226 size? Thanks!