Coach Charm Bracelet

Jade Sparkle

ツ Twilight Fanatic
Apr 5, 2008
I know that Coach has some charm bracelet's already but wouldn't it be fabulous if they would come out with some charm bracelet's and seperate charms that you could purchase seperate and make your own?Ya know..like Juicy does.
I would be all over that! I'm sure y'all would too! Right?
These are the type's of things I think about!! lol
Oh and each enalmel charm would of course have the Coach logo somewhere, and all that jazz.:drool:

I have two of the older Coach sterling charm bracelets from about six years ago. I tried to get a pic for you but they aren't photographing too well in this light.
IMG_1283.jpg

Tomorrow I'll try to get a better picture in the daylight for you. They have little shoes, hat, dog, sunglasses , & Coach tag hanging from it. They remind me of Monopoly pieces! I've thought about selling them because I've never worn them!

but do you remember how much was the middle one cost back then?? I found the same one that I'd like to buy at a consignment shop but don't know how much a fair price for it is.

Thanks so much, even if you don't remember!!!

I have two of the older Coach sterling charm bracelets from about six years ago. I tried to get a pic for you but they aren't photographing too well in this light.
IMG_1283.jpg

If you look on the website and do the "a" search. It looks like they are coming out with charms. Maybe there will be a bracelet coming out this new year.

Attachments

• 94370_svsv_a0_front.jpg
    94370_svsv_a0_front.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 225
  • 94369_svsv_a0_front.jpg
    94369_svsv_a0_front.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 311