Patent Peytons Are Available Now

For Baglady39, here are a few more pics.
one is a close up of the red Peyton
and the others are comparisons of this red patent to the red patent ergo hobo. I hope this helps! :smile:

Attachments

• Red Close.jpg
    Red Close.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 75
  • Red comparison.jpg
    Red comparison.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Red Light off.jpg
    Red Light off.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 73
What gorgeous bags! Would you say that the red patent Peyton is very similar to the color of the red patent Ergo hobo? I don't see a big difference in the photos. Thanks!!

Last photo. And as crazy as this sounds, to try to give a true idea of the color of the red patent, I scanned in one of the straps! :roflmfao: This is as accurate as I can be about the color!

Attachments

• Scanned handle.jpg
    Scanned handle.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 55
Thank you so much for going through this much trouble!! I know I can be a total pita!! :shame: The color looks beautiful on my monitor, and lighter than I had been led to believe by the SAs. I'm so happy you posted this bag!!! This is the perfect substitute for me since I just can't handle the editorial Zoe size. Thanks again, and ENJOY your new fabulous bags!!

Thank you so much for going through this much trouble!! I know I can be a total pita!! :shame: The color looks beautiful on my monitor, and lighter than I had been led to believe by the SAs. I'm so happy you posted this bag!!! This is the perfect substitute for me since I just can't handle the editorial Zoe size. Thanks again, and ENJOY your new fabulous bags!!

You're not a PITA by any means! I was happy to do it!

I'm recovering from some surgery, or I'd post modeling pics. If I try to post them now, I'll probably end up falling over! :roflmfao:

Don't do that!!! I hope you have a speedy recovery. What a lovely get well present. I am in love with the red and darn you girl for making me completely rethink my fall "acquisition strategy" for the fifth time this week. :rolleyes:

Don't do that!!! I hope you have a speedy recovery. What a lovely get well present. I am in love with the red and darn you girl for making me completely rethink my fall "acquisition strategy" for the fifth time this week. :rolleyes:

Don't feel bad...I'm doing the SAME thing!! :P And one would think there's NOTHING to purchase on PCE this time!! ;)

Thanks for the well wishes! I'm on my way to recovering. Plenty of retail therapy helps! Before I took the Peyton plunge I did my share of strategizing. But when my SA told me Patent Peyton was available, after I stopped drooling, I handed off my credit card and my strategy went out the window! :roflmfao:

Wow, wow, wow - that is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for all the pics and I hope you recover soon!!! Now, I'm torn - everytime I think I have it narrowed down, another fab bag pops up!! Now, I love the Lg. Leather Sabrina, the Ombre Sabrina, the Gunmetal Suede XL Zoe, the Crimson Patent XL Zoe and now this fabulous Red Patent Peyton!! Is the color called "red" and does it have the same style # as the regular Peyton?

Wow, wow, wow - that is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for all the pics and I hope you recover soon!!! Now, I'm torn - everytime I think I have it narrowed down, another fab bag pops up!! Now, I love the Lg. Leather Sabrina, the Ombre Sabrina, the Gunmetal Suede XL Zoe, the Crimson Patent XL Zoe and now this fabulous Red Patent Peyton!! Is the color called "red" and does it have the same style # as the regular Peyton?

It's called Dark Red and the style number is 13051. I know, every time you think your list is done, new styles pop up!

This actually made my lousy night a bit better...thank you!!!

I just learned no DigitalLife this year...the NYC show has been cancelled, and I had planned a weekend trip to that and the Bleecker Street store!!! I am SOOOO upset!!! :crybaby:

Oh well, maybe I'll have to still go that weekend and make it a total Coach weekend instead!! :graucho:

Wow; that bag is absolutely fabulous! I must have it. Is the leather a soft patent, or more stiff? Thank you so much for posting pictures and for all of the information. I hope you are better soon.