Don't you wish you could Build-An-MJ? (Like Build-A-Bear)

Mar 21, 2007
My dream MJ would be something I already own -- small ferrari mp -- with slight variations taken from other bags. I would like it to be lambskin like the new stams, have gold hardware and lined in either chocolate brown suede (like my oatmeal mp, I could rub my face in that yummy colored suede) or chocolate brown leather. It would have a flat strap instead of a rolled one. If I had that I think I would FINALLY be completely satisfied in a bag.:love:

Last edited:
oh, yeah! i wish for this all the time, everyday. that would be my kind of heaven. i'd line every bag in either leather or suede. i'd put pushlocks on everything and choose bold colors like red, electric blue, yellow and more understated ones like grey, olive, bordeaux. :girlsigh: if only...

Wouldn't that be a dream come true?? Mine would be an oversized Sophia with one main compartment, lined in leather. Or a quilted Blake that had comfier (flat?) straps, lined in leather as well. And I wish you could pick any color from any season for any bag:cloud9: I'm sure I'll think of something better once I post this reply...but that's a start!

This is an awesome thread! My first build-an-MJ bag would be a quilted venetia with gold hardware pushlocks in chocolate or black and that beautiful tiffany-blue suede lining (as found in the almond venetia a few seasons back). The strap would still have the hardware detailing as well as a magnetic closure.

Last edited:
Mine would be something Elise-like (but with slightly longer straps so that it could be worn as a shoulder bag) in that gorgeous eggplant purple with light purple suede combo that the Quinns came in :nuts:

That would be a dream come true. I think mine would be a Stella (big surprise) in elderberry with a gray leather lined interior and silver hardware. :girlsigh:

Marc are you listening???? The MJ girls are giving out free design and marketing advice! :P

Wouldn't that be a dream come true?? Mine would be an oversized Sophia with one main compartment, lined in leather. Or a quilted Blake that had comfier (flat?) straps, lined in leather as well. And I wish you could pick any color from any season for any bag:cloud9: I'm sure I'll think of something better once I post this reply...but that's a start!

I'd love an oversized Sophia! It just needs to be a bit bigger to fit all I need and not look all pooched-out stuffed. Now I need to keep it to the essentials and can't carry my glasses (who was I kidding, I never wore them anyhow).

Yesssssssss, I do! My main wish is that I could have all my bags lined in leather or suede. And I'd have options for the chains (thinking, of course, of the daydream stam I would keep if it just had a metal chain).