Celebrities and Their LVs ***** COMMENTS ONLY *****

I gotta be honest.. I think having two different threads is rather silly. I'm not being disrespectful, but it is inconvenient. The whole reason to post pics of celebrities is to drool over their bags and talk about them, why can't it be in one thread? It just makes more sense that way.

If people argue and disrespect each other, simply delete their comments from the thread.

Just my opinion and suggestion. I've been on this forum for almost a year and there has never truly been any problems in the celebrity thread (until, well I'm not going to mention names but I see she's banned now)

Anyways, I do appreciate the work all the mods do around here. I just had to voice my opinion about this ordeal.

I recently am new to this forum, and I had to go through so many pages to see pictures. I think its way more easier this way!

I like the split it means you can view without seeing the same pics 10 times quoted.

Just a suggestion/question Would it be possible for people to post recent pics only though most of the one's posted at the minute are old and where in the old thread loads too.

A totally am in love with Ashley T's Galliera... It makes me want one so I can sport it everywhere... I normally am not a fan of hobos but I think i could make an exception with this.

Yes, since this is our new 'comment' thread, I'm commenting that it's cool to see new pictures on all the pages.
It just got to be really crazy to see Jessica Simpson's Mono 30 for like 7 pages...this way, it's new all the time.
If we have a question about something, hmmm......are we allowed to post the picture for reference perhaps? I don't know? :shrugs:

I like the idea of having two different threads... constant quoting and seeing the same pic over and over again was getting rather annoying. :Push:

True, we could simply delete their comments from the thread, but that's what we've done in the past two Celebs and Their LV's thread. Plus, most members should know by now that arguments need to be handled via PM and kept off boards. :tup:

Thanks for being so patient everyone!

A separate thread for comments is a great idea!

This pic is making me reeeeeally want a mono speedy 30!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 3,055
I don't have a pic of it so I'll just ask if anyone saw Misty May on the Olympics last night. They showed her before her match digging into her Monogram Speedy looking for something!! This was right before she and Kerri won the gold. Congrats Misty and Kerri!!!