Me and my fiance just got new wrist TATTOOS!

LivinLuxuriously

Surprisingly Content
May 14, 2006
My fiance's tattoo new tattoo - i LOVE that i can look at this for the rest of my life!!! Geckos represent luck and good fortune. We got it as a symbol of his personality: colorful, youthful, and curious. He named him "curious George" He has 3 spots because they represent - 3 for TH3BEAST - his license plate. It was meant to be "The Beast" - but that was taken. This was about 5 years back. Since then it's converted from "the beast" to "three beast" - which is what his friends call him.
stevetattooglossy1-1.jpg

stevetattooglossy1.jpg

0821081302.jpg

0821081302a.jpg

And my new tattoo - Japanese Kanji that means strength. It has alot of personal meaning to me. It's on the same arm to which belongs the hand which fosters my wedding ring finger. On the same arm as my self-injury scars from when I was a teenager - emotional battle scars, I call them (mother was a schizophrenic with epilepsy, father overworks, I'm the oldest child and morbidly obese - you do the math) Done in white and outlined in light pink - a constantly healing scar, as strength is a process. Strength prevails.
wwww.jpg

wwwww.jpg

0821081234.jpg

0820081136a.jpg

We have a few other tattoos - but these are our newbies! After mine heals I'm thinking about outlining the pink outline with a blueish-purple to match my veins

They're beautiful!!

Is your scar raised or is it the coloring that makes it look like that? :smile:

I really love the colors on Steve's tattoo! Absolutely beautiful :nuts:

it's raised - both are - because they're so new. But the way the colors are designed it's supposed to look raised when it's healed - like a continuously healing scar :yes: :love:

Oooooh those are so amazing!! I like the lizard and TH3BEAST is such a fun license plate!! Yours is great too, I like how symbolic both are. congratulations on your marriage btw! I hope it turns out beautifully and wish you and your fiance the best :smile:)

Wow, these are just wonderful -I especially love your newest wrist tattoo and how it has a meaning to it.
I think that's what makes it so special. Plus, It also looks really awesome too! :biggrin:

I think they are both beautiful and even more so because they mean so much to both of you.
Your tattoo is so unique and i really do love what you choose and the reasons behind it.
:heart: