Celebrities and Their LVs ***** COMMENTS ONLY *****

I don't mind the two threads... it's just I don't think this thread should be restricted to just comments only.. I don't see how it would work out when some is asking the name of a bag I can see it going: "Does anyone know that bag Kim K is carrying it's brown with LV's and has two handles?"

I don't mind the two threads... it's just I don't think this thread should be restricted to just comments only.. I don't see how it would work out when some is asking the name of a bag I can see it going: "Does anyone know that bag Kim K is carrying it's brown with LV's and has two handles?"

You can always PM me if the pic posted does not have a description and I will add the info :yes:

Matt shelton... I'm missing my bag already,

Thank you Bag Fetish!!

I like the idea of having a thread for pics only, but is there any reason why this one has to be comments only? I feel like no one gets annoyed sifting through the pics to get to people's comments :P, and that way people (like me before) can post the pics here that they have questions about or want to make a comment about.

I gotta be honest.. I think having two different threads is rather silly. I'm not being disrespectful, but it is inconvenient. The whole reason to post pics of celebrities is to drool over their bags and talk about them, why can't it be in one thread? It just makes more sense that way.

If people argue and disrespect each other, simply delete their comments from the thread.

Just my opinion and suggestion. I've been on this forum for almost a year and there has never truly been any problems in the celebrity thread (until, well I'm not going to mention names but I see she's banned now)

Anyways, I do appreciate the work all the mods do around here. I just had to voice my opinion about this ordeal.

I agree.....:confused1:

^^ Maybe people should have to reference the post # (on the right side of each post).

I like this new system too. I stopped looking at the older one as much because some pictures got recycled endlessly! This is so much more quality with less quantity :biggrin:

Totally agree. It's very silly. If people don't like the comments, just don't read them.

I gotta be honest.. I think having two different threads is rather silly. I'm not being disrespectful, but it is inconvenient. The whole reason to post pics of celebrities is to drool over their bags and talk about them, why can't it be in one thread? It just makes more sense that way.

If people argue and disrespect each other, simply delete their comments from the thread.

Just my opinion and suggestion. I've been on this forum for almost a year and there has never truly been any problems in the celebrity thread (until, well I'm not going to mention names but I see she's banned now)

Anyways, I do appreciate the work all the mods do around here. I just had to voice my opinion about this ordeal.