Is 08 Vermillion the only red with GGH?

Xocake

O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
A newbie at bbag wants a bright red city in GGH! So far I've only seen 08 vermillion (coral red) in GGH but not other bright red shades. :heart:

Is it the only one out there?

I also heard that GGH is being discontinued, so no more GGH in the future, even with the new 08 ruby, is it true?

Thanks so much for your help! :yes:

cherripi - I caught you cheating on Chanel, LOL! Join the club; I'm spending a lot of time in here lurking too. My Chanel bags are going to be really mad when they see a bbag hanging out on their purse shelf one of these days!

cherripi - I caught you cheating on Chanel, LOL! Join the club; I'm spending a lot of time in here lurking too. My Chanel bags are going to be really mad when they see a bbag hanging out on their purse shelf one of these days!

OOOOOps!!!! LOL gosh it's really hard for me to decide whether to stick with the new coming out 09 cruise red caviar, or a tomato GGH city! Talking about a $1500 difference there!

I hope one of these days I can get one of those gorgeous tomatoes!

I think I may have to separate the Chanels from bbags.. I don't want any cat fights happenin'!

I am boycotting Chanel's price increases for awhile unless there is a bag I must, must own. I think you will get more bag for your money with a city than a jumbo flap. Maybe you can sell a bag in your collection and get both (or eat Ramen noodles for a few months!).

I am boycotting Chanel's price increases for awhile unless there is a bag I must, must own. I think you will get more bag for your money with a city than a jumbo flap. Maybe you can sell a bag in your collection and get both (or eat Ramen noodles for a few months!).

Ya know, I think I may just skip the new red caviar, I'm not getting a good vibe from all the news at all.

You got me thinking about the ruby GGH! Since it's all available instead of the waiting for the 07 tomato.. hmmmmmmm