Have you Met Scarlet?

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
I was going thru my closet today & decided to photograph the bags I hadn't yet taken pics of so that I could update my Collection Pics. After owning this bag for nearly 2 yrs, I've FINALLY taken pics of my Scarlet bag.

I haven't seen too many of these around TPF, altho they do pop up on ebay from time to time. I've been in love w/this bag ever since I saw Jessica Simpson & Lindsay Lohan carting theirs around during the summer of their release (2005). I always wanted it in the Electric Blue, but anytime they show up on ebay, the asking price is astronomical (in fact, there's one up right now who's asking price is too high, IMO).

I "settled" for this red one (I honestly didn't even know it came in red!) & it's the only red bag I own. I've forgotten how much I love this bag -- the leather is so unbelievably soft & there's so much room in here and of course it's got that gorgeous fucshia SUEDE lining!!! The only thing is that sometimes, the bag can be a pain to get in & out of (it has a double zipper that opens from both ends and meets in the middle). I'm still on the lookout for a blue one at a good price -- I like the red, but I'd rather have it in blue.

Anyhow -- since we don't see too many of these (and I wasn't a member of TPF when I got her!), I thought I'd share my pics of my Scarlet bag -- enjoy!

scar7.jpg

wow, she's beautiful. what a great shade of red and love the cute tassle! I would carry her all of the time! :tup: I'll be sure to keep my eye out for a blue one for you!

that's why whenever I see these "pom pom" bags on ebay (esp the ones at GREAT prices!) I post them in the ebay thread -- this leather is just heavenly -- I think this is the only time MJ's ever used this type of washed calf leather and it feels unlike any of his other bags

that red is droolworthy, and so is that blue! great bag. mj needs to return to those vibrant colors he used to release so much.

it actually photographed really well, but IRL it's a little more faded than it looks. You can kinda see the lines down the front, which is from the washing process -- I wish he would use this type of leather again as it so wonderfully soft!

The leather looks so yummy! Have you used it?

I haven't used it in a while, but I DID use it for almost the entire summer when I first got it. I can't bring myself to part with it because it's so different from anything MJ's ever done before -- I KNOW I would regret it if I ever decided to sell it.