My Purple Hug Me is Here!!

Pleh! Nah...if I where you I would not keep it. Send it..........TO ME!!!!!:P

I LOVE IT! Congrats!!!

Question is...WHAT DO YOU THINK?????

:biggrin:

Thank you Savvy - I love it..it's bigger than I expected and when the leather softens it will be perfect. I adore the colour. It'll be as easy to wear as black for me. I happen to love metallics so this one is a great twist to the usual silvers and golds.

SHC, you totally ROCK that bag woman!!! :tup:

It looks perfect on you and the colour is amazing. You've shown how versatile it is by what you're wearing with it. I've got the WTM coming to me in that colour!!! That will be amazing.

I can't wait to hear how you enjoy wearing it!!! Ack! You got yours first.....I'm still waiting for mine in black crash!

It is beautiful! I love it! I don't carry colored bags (yeah I know I am boring) but if I did carry colored bags I would get that bag in that color! I love the color.

Now you ladies are WAY too much fun to share a new bag with - I'm smiling ear to ear as I read all your posts. I think I'll likely carry it the third way most of the time. It's so roomy though. Those pictures are of an empty bag and I don't think it does the bag justice. I wil be back with softened pictures. Can't wait to see all the other bags in this colour - WTM and MMS - gorgeous!!