Anyone own an AZUR wallet? yay or nay?

yeppun_1

O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
Hi All,

I am thinking of getting a Damier Azur wallet, but am wondering whether it is impractical because it will get dirty easily (constantly in contact with money, coins, etc). Anyone own an Azur wallet and can comment? Does it get dirty easily? or is it pretty durable and resistant to stain?

TIA!

hi, i have the damier azur alexandra wallet and have used her often (just switched to mono PTI) but i stick everything in my wallet: coins, cash, cards, receipts, etc. and stuff her to max capacity.
she's just fine. if she gets a smudge i wipe her with a sensitive baby wipe or a warm soft cloth. no worries, she's very sturdy!

hi, i have the damier azur alexandra wallet and have used her often (just switched to mono PTI) but i stick everything in my wallet: coins, cash, cards, receipts, etc. and stuff her to max capacity.
she's just fine. if she gets a smudge i wipe her with a sensitive baby wipe or a warm soft cloth. no worries, she's very sturdy!

^thanks! so no problems with stains that won't come off? I'm just scared since i'm not very gentle with my wallet, and because all of the contact with dirty stuff (money, coins, etc)

Yay! I love it!!!! Soooo in love with azur, but I'm afraid mine might need reglazing... Azur zippy organizer, I've posted a thread in the faq's, but no hits.... I have little pieces of fabric like threads coming out. I think that might mean need to reglaze, not sure. Only issue is dirtiness on the white part around the zipper. That's a drag, but I still love her!

Yep, I have one! I used my for 7 months before I decided to break down and buy another wallet to rotate. I haven't had any problems with dirt. The only problem with it is the gold snap is a little scratched but I guess that will happen with any wallet

I have the Azur Koala and I love it! I don't exactly baby it, I used it everyday since Feb. until I got the MC White Koala last month. I haven't had any problems with dirt but I did scratch the button part a little. If it does get dirty, I'll probably just wipe it down gently with a baby wipe, but it really is sturdy! :yes:

I had the Azur zippy but returned it because the zipper fabric was very light and I feared it would get dirty and you can't clean that. The Azur canvas I think would hold up okay though. Overall it just seemed to delicate and I need a wallet I don't have to be so careful with.

Yep, I have one! I used my for 7 months before I decided to break down and buy another wallet to rotate. I haven't had any problems with dirt. The only problem with it is the gold snap is a little scratched but I guess that will happen with any wallet

OMG! You collection is totally awesome!!
I love it!! :yahoo: