SNAD on refunded non-received?

ShoeFanatic

Sep 25, 2006
Hi ladies,

I was recently refunded by PP for a non received, and had received
the item the day before..I went to file a SNAD and cant find any link that will take me to the area to file, as the case was closed after my refund.
The item has 2 large holes and reeked of smoke. The seller's feedback of late has been less then rosey (has turned into a ripoff for the most part).
I contacted him regarding this item and asked for either a partial(significant)refund, in which I would send him back that balance owed, because the item can be repaired through my seamtress and dry cleaned, or his address where I can send the item back.
I doubt Ill be hearing back from him as he never answered inquiries regarding where my item was, or PP's non received inquiry..
I now have my money back and the item, no address to send it back and I can't locate the area to file a SNAD.
I've left bad feedback already, as he is clearly ripping people off(several) and felt others needed to be warned and hopefully EBay will take note and not allow him to sell..:tdown:

Do I wait until he opens a file, if I do this Ill appear to be the rip off.. Or Do I have to call PP to straighten this out?:confused1:
Please advise..
thankyou!

I would wait for him to reply, but you may need to tell paypal at some point soon as it is not legal to be in possession of the bag and the money. Its really tricky. Good luck.

You have the bag and receive a refund for this bag? If this is the case I m not sure what I would do. I wouldnt want to waste my money to send it back. I would tell them if they want it back to forward shipping fees.

I always thought the email you receive from ebay telling you that you have won the item showed the seller's address at the bottom...or is that just a partial address they show?
You might be able to get the address through ebay with their "request contact details" feature.