Celebrities and Their LVs ***** COMMENTS ONLY *****

Addy

The Odd Mod
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
Hello and welcome to the new Celebrities and Their LVs thread !

Since we've had some issues with our previous threads, let's set out some ground rules.

1) Please post COMMENTS ONLY in this thread. Pictures belong here - http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/celebrities-and-their-lvs-pics-only-344348.html

2) Be respectful of other posters AT ALL TIMES. Do not make us deprive you of celebrities again. ;)

3) Post pictures using the file attachment tool to upload photos! Hotlinking photos means that links may either stop working or you are taking away from someone else's photo hosting services.

4) Please name the celebrity and the bag used, it you need help, repost in the comments thread so that someone can help you out.

If you require assistance, please PM any of the sub-forum Mods [Ayla, John 5, Selena, Addy, Sunshine, Lee69] - we will be happy to help you.

This continuation of this thread - http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/celebrities-and-their-lv-302471.html?highlight=celebs

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah...you're back...what happened??? You had to clean up the old thread with pics?Now we cannot see they older celeb pics :sad:...are they gone or in an archive for us to view...no you can click on the link provided to see the old pics...whewwww...thanks..glad the celeb thread is back...love this thread!!!

yeah.. back in action. Gess I've been lurking around in Hermes for a few weeks now and only to come back and see the LV Celeb thread closed off!

Are you kidding? SOOOOO THRILLED!!!! :yes: Thanks Addy!!!! :tup::heart: I so enjoy oogling at all the celebs in general. I'm a dunce when it comes to just looking at a bag sitting on the counter. It's so much better when it's on someone! Let's keep it good this time!!

Hello ladies, I posted a picture of Giselle and she was modeling the pink Perfo Musette. Could I do that? Or it has to be celebrities with there own personal Louis Vuittons?

I gotta be honest.. I think having two different threads is rather silly. I'm not being disrespectful, but it is inconvenient. The whole reason to post pics of celebrities is to drool over their bags and talk about them, why can't it be in one thread? It just makes more sense that way.

If people argue and disrespect each other, simply delete their comments from the thread.

Just my opinion and suggestion. I've been on this forum for almost a year and there has never truly been any problems in the celebrity thread (until, well I'm not going to mention names but I see she's banned now)

Anyways, I do appreciate the work all the mods do around here. I just had to voice my opinion about this ordeal.