Which key holder?

• azur clés

• graphite 6 key holder

• black denim clés

• black MC 4 key holder

Results are only viewable after voting.

pinkgoldfish

Nov 6, 2006
In a couple of weeks I'll get my first car and I always said: my first trip will be to lv to get a keyholder. Now the car I'm getting is the new Mazda 2 (very modest but a safe, good car with a nice design...) in a dark Grey.
And my current collection is on the pic. Please help me choose between:

damier azur clés
graphite 6 key holder
black denim clés
Black MC 4 key holder

something else?

Attachments

• Mazda%202 (Medium).jpg
    Mazda%202 (Medium).jpg
    43 KB · Views: 75
  • mazda2_4.jpg
    mazda2_4.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 59
  • Mazda2IIA4.jpg
    Mazda2IIA4.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 68
  • SL370404 (Medium).JPG
    SL370404 (Medium).JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 127
I would choose the Damier Graphite if you wanted to match with your car..
But in general, I would choose the Multicolore key holder since you currently don't have an MC piece and because it will look so good on your Neverfull!

I chose the black MC. I have it and love it. I also have the Pomme and used it for a week and switched back over. Too many acc. in the same material can get confusing when I'm feeling around in my bag for my keys. Congrats on the new car!!

I vote for the Damier Graphite! I think it's a nice piece, and I'm not that big on the Graphite but this I like. I think it'd complement your car nicely! Congrats and good luck, be safe!

Of the ones you listed I voted for the graphite 6 key holder. I would stay away from the MC, it has vachetta lining and the keys might make it dirty rubbing against it. My personal favorite is the Pomme. It shows up inside your bag much better when looking for your keys. I have a mono 6 key holder and I can never see my keys when just looking in. I can ALWAYS spot my pomme cles right away.