julianne fell down, and broke her crown....

jun3machina

hopelessly addicted
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
okay ladies i have had one tough day. my beloved julianne bag officially threw her back out, and is now in a state of pure bag sadness. the shoulder strap broke....i knew this was an issue going in with this purchase, but i never realized the construction was this much of a problem, because i am so careful with my bags...now i am looking at this poor sad lil thing of beauty and i just want to hug it...it's like a birdie with a broken wing...an animal with a sore paw....

my only choices are to do massive open strap surgery....or trust dear diego and send her off to italy.....:crybaby:

She may appreciate the bruschetta in Italy, you know?

All jokes aside, I really am sorry that happened. I am sure it is SUCH a bummer when all you really want to do is show her off =/

yah, im really bummed too. i read about it before i BINed her, so i knew a few ladies here has issues with the bag...and i had seen that poor chainless ivory bag on *bay too that keeps getting relisted and relisted....but i didn't think it'd happen so quickly. i dont carry much in her, just my ZC, raybans case and a thing of handlotion....

she cant get sent into repairs until september though, as the factories in italy close down in august...so that means she wouldn't come home until november....so sad!

and im so curious what it is that they do to repair this problem. i dont think they actually replace the whole strap....they'd have to have a large supply of excess leather in this color.. so they must do something to the strap as is to fix the problem...

I am so sorry, honey:hugs:I swear if I'd won that damn pom I'd be packing it up and shipping it to you right now as a consolation prize:sad: To be so excited for a new bag, to love it so much...and then to have this happen, just sucks out loud. I wish there was a way to fix it without being Julianne-less for so damn long! Ugh. Again, so sorry and I'm sending virtual hugs to you and poor Julianne both.

Oh June, I am so sorry this happened! :hugs: Some hugs for you here.

This is really crap that the chain broke! I didn't know that this can happen... Did the leather also get hurt? That poor bag... And poor June... I hope everything get sorted out well.

hmph - i didnt know about this ... which bit of the julianne is broken? is it like the one ive seen on fleabay ... its kind of like the strap is half broken or flat or something odd.

OH NO! That is terrible :sad: I would send it off to MJ repairs. That way they've got a record of you and if you have more troubles in the future, you can still get it fixed.

That totally sucks! I'm sorry.

So sorry Jun!! That really stinks.
Which part of her broke, exactly? The leather handle or the chain handle?
It's hard to believe a $1300 bag would have problems like this.