Would you settle?...

From my personal experience, if I settled for something else, albiet similar , I would eventually still end up buying the bag I loved in the first place!!! That's just me though LOL!!! Good luck deciding. It's a gorgeous classic flap!

The lambskin is more fragile than the caviar so I am not sure if you can use it in the same way as an everyday bag. Just something to consider with that one. If you love the style of the older caviar one and it is in good condition, that might be something to consider. But if you are settling, by buying one of those bags then you will be further away from the one you really love.

The lambskin is more fragile than the caviar so I am not sure if you can use it in the same way as an everyday bag. Just something to consider with that one. If you love the style of the older caviar one and it is in good condition, that might be something to consider. But if you are settling, by buying one of those bags then you will be further away from the one you really love.

Thanks so much for the helpful info :smile:

I agree...it's only worth the money saved i you are going to love it and wear it. If you're still going to lust over that exact bag, then I would wait until you can buy that one. I personally would pick caviar over lambskin if you're looking for everyday wear. As nypersonalshopper pointed out, it's much more delicate than caviar leather.

I agree...it's only worth the money saved i you are going to love it and wear it. If you're still going to lust over that exact bag, then I would wait until you can buy that one. I personally would pick caviar over lambskin if you're looking for everyday wear. As nypersonalshopper pointed out, it's much more delicate than caviar leather.

That must be why caviar is harder to find?? I am new to Chanel :smile:

Caviar should not be difficult to find at all.
I agree with the others - if you really want that particular bag, dont settle. I know it doesn't work for me and believe me, I've tried:smile: It usually is worth the wait!

I agree with all opinions above. Do wait for the one that you really love and want. Save your money for the one that you really really love. It's worth the wait. But for me...I love lambskin, as it's very very sooooofffttt...

I wouldn't settle just because if it's not on your wishlist in the first place then it's not something you really want you'll end up getting it eventually anyway :smile:

Don't settle. You'll always regret not spending more to get what you REALLY wanted to begin with.

PS: LC's bag is the caviar classic jumbo, not the 2.55.

I believe Saks has a big EGC event coming up on August 21! I think it would be really smart for you to buy a caviar jumbo from Saks during EGC, as you would get a $300 gift card with your purchase. My SA at Saks is Maurice Robinson, 734 968 2594 or [email protected]. They can always ship one out to you, usually even tax free (!!!), if you don't have a Saks nearby.