Which purse comes in petrol? Only Hamptons Flap Satchel?

Lisa Lisa

O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
I have seen the Hamptons Vintage Wallet in petrol and the Hamptons Vintage Flap Satchel on the website but no other purses in this color. Anyone know if there are other styles available in this color?

12442_b4p4_a0_front

Here is the Hamptons Vintage Leather Flap Bag

41629_b4p4_a0_front

Here is the Hamptons Vintage Wallet in Petrol

There is also a Hamptons vintage hobo in petrol. I am seriously considering this if they don't release the magenta color. I saw the petrol IRL, and it's very pretty..a little more "interesting" than regular gray. I believe the petrol patent has a lighter and more purplish cast, whereas the leather Hamptons looks very near the stock photo.

oooh - the Hamptons Hobo is coming in a Petrol too - interesting! I have a gift certificate to Bloomies and they have the Teal and Grey Hobos in stock so was going to buy one of those with that tomorrow - I'll have to see if they're getting the Petrol as I like how dark it is w/ those blue undertones.

There is also a Hamptons vintage hobo in petrol. I am seriously considering this if they don't release the magenta color. I saw the petrol IRL, and it's very pretty..a little more "interesting" than regular gray. I believe the petrol patent has a lighter and more purplish cast, whereas the leather Hamptons looks very near the stock photo.

oooh, if there is a magenta then I will have a hard time deciding...I saw it in the clutch and it is a wonderful color...Since u saw the petrol IRL does it look like a dark gray...I dont think I want the Zoe unless it is the Editorial in the gray with braided strap. :drool:

oooh - the Hamptons Hobo is coming in a Petrol too - interesting! I have a gift certificate to Bloomies and they have the Teal and Grey Hobos in stock so was going to buy one of those with that tomorrow - I'll have to see if they're getting the Petrol as I like how dark it is w/ those blue undertones.

You should update us after you go to Bloomies...mine didn't have any yet :crybaby:and I am dying to see the Petrol or the gray IRL. Good Luck!!!

Lisa Lisa -- The Editorial Zoe is also going to come in Suede in two colors - Gunmetal and Flint - the Gunmetal looked gorgeous in the lookbook if you like suede at all.

oooh, if there is a magenta then I will have a hard time deciding...I saw it in the clutch and it is a wonderful color...Since u saw the petrol IRL does it look like a dark gray...I dont think I want the Zoe unless it is the Editorial in the gray with braided strap. :drool:

It's actually similar to the stock photo on my monitor...a dark bluish gray. I just saw the bag in your post, but not the hobo. My SA said she wanted to get the hobo in it. I really want the magenta color, but I've been told by some stores that they are not releasing it. The only thing I know as fact is that it does not yet show up in inventory as "0"...meaning not stocked yet, but it's coming. However, it is showing up in tools of the trade as a color option....but that can change! I was told they are not making all colors in all styles this time. There is definitely no projected magenta color for the Lindsay, though..it doesn't even show up in tools of the trade. I'm on the list for the magenta hobo, so if I hear anything, I'll post!

As for the petrol, I didn't consider it enough at the time to ask the details. I'm not sure if it's showing up as inventory at JAX yet or not. I'll ask my SA when I call her tomorrow.

Does anyone know if the petrol is the same on the wallet as the bags? I saw the wallet and thought the petrol color was fabulous. I had wanted to order the petrol hobo at the time, but they did not have any stock then; this was about two weeks ago. I have since been wondering about the satchel that the OP asked about; has anyone seen this in real life? I am wondering whether it is really structured like the prior Hamptons line or whether it slouches because it is made of the new leather that Coach is using for the Hamptons line now. Sorry to ask this question on the OP's thread; I hope that is ok.

I saw this bag at Dillard's last week and it is STUNNING! I love the Petrol color, sort of a bluish/gray. I think this stock photo is pretty accurate, maybe slightly darker than the real thing. BTW, this bag is very large. Larger than it seems like it would be. (That makes a lot of sense, doesn't it? )
12442_b4p4_a0_front

I saw this bag at Dillard's last week and it is STUNNING! I love the Petrol color, sort of a bluish/gray. I think this stock photo is pretty accurate, maybe slightly darker than the real thing. BTW, this bag is very large. Larger than it seems like it would be. (That makes a lot of sense, doesn't it? )
12442_b4p4_a0_front

Thanks so much; I would love to see it; the colors seems fabulous and i love the leather.

I had ask about it last week in the store and the hobo does come in petrol i asssume its the same color as wallet? They had it in stock at Jax but in low quanities! I really like the color a blueish grey very interesting color differnt than just gray! I ordered another bag instead if it doesnt work out maybe i will get this!