Breaking out!!

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion and Buffering Lotion
Aspirin and honey mask
Lots of water :P

I've found these three always work for me. :tup:

Nicole!! :smile:)) I pretty much do the same thing as her, we were on the quest for gorgeous skin together. ;) I don't use the Mario badescu stuff as much because I don't even break out anymore. o_o I'm really pleased with the results of drinking lots of water.

Nicole!! :smile:)) I pretty much do the same thing as her, we were on the quest for gorgeous skin together. ;) I don't use the Mario badescu stuff as much because I don't even break out anymore. o_o I'm really pleased with the results of drinking lots of water.

I second that opinion, since drinking 6+ glasses of filtered plain water a day I haven't had the need to use anti-acne systems for the past 15 years. I do however get a zit or two due to hormonal changes (ovulation or pregnancy) and use RareMinerals Blemish Therapy for an overnight spot quick fix. I use a normal facial wash, no toner, and a normal anti-aging moisturizer none specific to treating acne/pimples and have clear skin.

i was having this problem last year and i spoke to my dermatologist about it.
she said that many women are now experiencing this b/c of the constant cell phone usage. i never even thought about that until then. i constantly have my phone up to my ear & touching my cheek.

granted this is NOT everyone's problem but i made some adjustments & rarely hold my phone close to my check. just close enough so the caller can here me & vice versa. and when i actually remember i use my ear piece.

i also use cetaphil now which my derm also recommended.

Last edited:

Hi Grace! :P I'm also VERY pleased with the results from drinking water. It's like the best beauty secret ever!

I second that opinion, since drinking 6+ glasses of filtered plain water a day I haven't had the need to use anti-acne systems for the past 15 years. I do however get a zit or two due to hormonal changes (ovulation or pregnancy) and use RareMinerals Blemish Therapy for an overnight spot quick fix. I use a normal facial wash, no toner, and a normal anti-aging moisturizer none specific to treating acne/pimples and have clear skin.

One of my girlfriends also uses Bare Escentuals RareMinerals, and she says it helps. However, I break out when I use mineral makeup. :shrugs: So everyone's skin is different.