GRRRR Ebay Sellers are at it again. Why Why me??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittypurse

Apr 19, 2008
Looks like it will be a lesson the seller will have to learn the hard way. If things don't work out in your favor, then it's an example of beware of buying from zero feedback sellers (with zero verbal skills).

This is why I am wary of buying from low or no feedback sellers. Hope things work out for you, kittypurse! It certainly seems like you are in the right as far as I can tell...

You are right and should get the item. But, I have heard of sellers refusing to sell at the end of the auction. So there is a chance you might not get the item.

you could report as a non performing seller if she won't sell them to you, but given that she is brand new, if you're in a good mood, you could let it go , depends where my hormones are and how much i wanted the item as to what i would do !

Just looks like a new seller who forgot to put a reserve on their auction. They obviously don't want to sell a $400.00 pair of shoes for $86.00. Can't say that I blame them. LOL! You could either report them or let it go. I'd let it go..........

I don't think you should let it go. You won those shoes fair and square. Its not your fault she doesn't know how to work ebay yet.

$86.00 seems like a fair price to me. Something is not right, if I tried on a pair of shoes and they didn't fit, I would return them. They may have actually been worn enough so that returning them isn't an option.

I would point out to the seller it is a completed auction and you are able to leave feedback. Does the seller really want the first fb to be negative for not selling item?

It was a five day auction, plenty of time for the seller to check the auction and make sure it was exactly what they wanted. Especially being new, I would have checked the auction several times to make sure everything was entered correctly.

Just looks like a new seller who forgot to put a reserve on their auction. They obviously don't want to sell a $400.00 pair of shoes for $86.00. Can't say that I blame them. LOL! You could either report them or let it go. I'd let it go..........

I wouldnt let it go! You won the auction fair and square and you are intitled to those shoes! Just because she's new doesnt mean its ok! And who knows...maybe she knew she didnt put a reserve on it, and left it off intentionally hoping that it would help spur bids...and now that it's not as high as she wanted it she's coming up with a story! I would report it to ebay as a non-performing seller. It just not fair to you that shes trying to get out of the sale.

IMO she thought those shoes would go higher and tried saving herself the fees for listing with reserve but it didn't turn out the way she wanted.... You won those shoes fair and square...tough luck for her

Status
Not open for further replies.