Gauchos on Last Call

pikeeygrl

Jan 10, 2007
I just ordered one from the Texas Neiman Marcus store....they have a few left. It was $500 without tax. Their number is 214 363 8311. They have white, tan and burgundy. Thought somebody might want one. Good Luck.

I bought the burgundy (two strap) in March of 2006 when they first came out and then I always wanted a white one. But there was always something else I wanted too. But I am not crazy about any of the new Fall stuff, so I just thought I'd call and see, but they had the white (long strap) which is want I wanted. And for the price I won't freak out if it gets dirty. I am really excited.

you US people get the best sales !!! :rant: I don't think the gaucho has gotten below $1,000 even on the mini style when it's on sale here in Australia...

Well, please post pics when your buys arrive :winkiss:

That's the one I bought. Yesterday was the last day of the sale. I think the left overs go to the Last Call stores. I am not sure about international shipping etc... but I paid about $530 plus tax.

That's the one I bought. Yesterday was the last day of the sale. I think the left overs go to the Last Call stores. I am not sure about international shipping etc... but I paid about $530 plus tax.
What a steal! I was just in the Dior Galliera and they had some Gauchos that were regular price. Glad I didn't cave. Wonder if this means that they will be finally going down @ the stores as well.