What's in Vegas Outlet?

sweetandsinfulm

Little Miss Jolly
May 18, 2008
Hey Girls,

A friend of mine will be driving down from Az to Vegas next weekend.
Anyone over there or been there (outlet) lately to know what they have *beams*

Thanks!:wlae:

Last edited:
I was just there on Saturday.... they had a lot of heritage stripe stuff, the new soho line, a bunch of legacy wallets, and then the clearance wall that had some bleecker flaps, a teal gigi, etc.. anything in particular you are looking for?

I was just there on Saturday.... they had a lot of heritage stripe stuff, the new soho line, a bunch of legacy wallets, and then the clearance wall that had some bleecker flaps, a teal gigi, etc.. anything in particular you are looking for?

I don't know how its like over at the outlets. But i was hoping they have Carly..then again its still on the site so they won't have it in outlet yet? is tht right :sweatdrop:

:tup: thanks for the...what about accessories? any particular tht caught your eyes? (hahahaa u probably bought it!)

did u get anything?

You bet! :tup: Also there are 2 outlets in Las Vegas, and another in Primm (about 30 minutes south) Accessories there were lots of great wallets, they had the watercolor and spring plastic coated pouches for an additional 50% off making them like $25 :wtf: I didn't get anything though.. I stood strong... for once! :P

Hi Fields, did you say you went to the Primm outlet? What kind of bags are there and what colors of legacy wallets? Thanks. I live in Vegas but haven't been to the outlets for a couple of weeks.