reaction to seeing someone with the same bag...

just_jill325

is a Mommy!!!!
O.G.
Oct 1, 2006
hey all..just a Q...what would your reaction be to seeing someone with the same bag? The reason I ask is cuz in my city it is becoming more popular to own authentic louis (thank goodness!) so unless you only buy the LE you are bound to come across someone with the same bag mostly the speedy in monogram, or damier...so what would your reaction be? Would you approach and say, "cute bag"? just nod and smile? or no reaction at all?

i guess the reason i ask, maybe it's just my city but here everyone wants to have the item FIRST. LOL..like I normally notice the bag, say to myself "nice.." then go about my own business, but I've noticed others glare at me. But anyway good to know.

i've experienced this before! i was in the mall with my damier speedy 30 when i spotted a 25 damier speedy not far from me! both of us exchanged looks and smiled.. and yes, i say to myself, she's got great taste!! :tup:

which country/city are you from? :smile:

I'm in Canada, city is Winnipeg. Everyone here craves for designer stuff, clothing wise only designer duds we have in the mall is Hugo Boss, and for women you have to go to boutiques to buy designer denim, juicy etc and Holt Renfrew has some designer stuff but usually it's ordered in. So because it's pretty scarce everyone wants it and normally people buy it when they're visiting another city. like i bought mine when I was in New York but mainly i do phone orders with the Toronto LV.

I'm in Canada, city is Winnipeg. Everyone here craves for designer stuff, clothing wise only designer duds we have in the mall is Hugo Boss, and for women you have to go to boutiques to buy designer denim, juicy etc and Holt Renfrew has some designer stuff but usually it's ordered in. So because it's pretty scarce everyone wants it and normally people buy it when they're visiting another city. like i bought mine when I was in New York but mainly i do phone orders with the Toronto LV.
hi, nice to meet you. i'm from singapore! :woohoo:

i find that people who stay in foreign countries like to order designer stuff through phone or internet. over here in singapore, we dont bcos we will just go to the nearest boutique to buy. :smile: