Maybe it's the wine talking......

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
But I just wanted to say, I love you guys! I always feel right at home on the Tano sub-forum.....(so much more than all the other forums's I've visited since I've joined). Shhhh....don't tell anyone, ok?? I swear, I've only had 1/2 glass of wine! LOL!!! ;) I'm in a silly mood right now! I'm such a light weight....doesn't take much!:P

That's sweet. Yes, we definitely have a great group here! Have another glass for me, since I am allergic to wine/alcohol (turn bright red, get asthma).

Awwww! :smile: Wine or no wine, that's still a very sweet sentiment. I feel the same way. I hardly ever posted before I found the Tano subforum...now I post multiple times a day and I feel comfortable doing so!! Group hug!! :hugs:

Ah, you are so right, and you've inspired me to have a glass, too. And fear not, kmh1190, just like we love all Tanos, we love (well, at least I love) almost all drinks, too! So have a beer or a mixed drink and join us!

Ah, you are so right, and you've inspired me to have a glass, too. And fear not, kmh1190, just like we love all Tanos, we love (well, at least I love) almost all drinks, too! So have a beer or a mixed drink and join us!

LOL, I didn't realize how "inspiring" I was! :roflmfao:

I actually like having a glass of wine with my dinner, it relaxes me. I can only handle one though...otherwise I'll fall asleep! :Push:

But I just wanted to say, I love you guys! I always feel right at home on the Tano sub-forum.....(so much more than all the other forums's I've visited since I've joined). Shhhh....don't tell anyone, ok?? I swear, I've only had 1/2 glass of wine! LOL!!! ;) I'm in a silly mood right now! I'm such a light weight....doesn't take much!:P

See what I mean about being a light weight, I'm quoting myself now, look how I spelled forums!! Dah! :Push:

I'll have to pop a diet coke. That's OK, I'm used to being the "DD" at events so I'll be the only sober poster here. Party on girls! Just be sure not to shop for Tanos while drunk or tipsy. That would be kinda dangerous on the wallet!

I have a glass of red wine while Im cooking- then another with my dinner- then I drink most of DH's glass afterwards- he only has a sip or two. I can drink nearly a whole bottle before it goes to my head, though!!

:drinkup: I am quite the lightweight myself. When I first met dh years ago, I could outdrink him, despite him being twice my size. Now? One drink and I hand over the keys! I still enjoy an occasional glass of wine (or two), but shopping is my drug of choice! I sometimes wonder if dh would have preferred the alcohol... it sure is cheaper!