Who are your style idols and why?

I admire Ilovemylife for her chameleon like ability to morph into whatever she is wearing - I have not met anyone who can carry off the entire spectrum of fashion style (avant garde, classic, resort, feminine etc) and have the right attitude and confidence to carry them off effortlessly

I must add another super chic lady to my list and that is the fabulous Laura Bennett from Project Runway. I really wanted her to win and her taste, talent and glamour are off the charts! I would definitely ask myself "would Laura Bennett wear this?" She is also a fan of H bags...

I loved her too, does she have a clothing line now?

I totally agree on all the PF ladies mentioned. Also, please add our very own Rose, Lan Van, Fedsu, Lvpiggy, Claravi, LQYB, Vernilover & Star...You ladies rock..
I adore Cate Blanchetts style. One day I was in the queue at the local fruit and veg store and I heard this voice and I thought nah, it can't be. There was Cate in the next queue buying her fruit and veg, with her 1st son in his stroller.

Rene Russo in the Thomas Crown Affair was really a catalyst for my personal style evolution. So chic and put together. I love, love her character in that movie she looks gorgeous every scene.

Princess Diana. What I take from her is the power of a good haircut, lipstick and wearing things that are pretty.

Super fun thread!!

Inès de la Fressange
Catherine Deneuve
Jackie O
Carolyn Bessette Kennedy
Christie Brinkley
Christy Turlington
Jaclyn Smith
Carla Bruni Sarkozy
Sofia Coppola

I also love Audrey Tatou's whimsy in dress and hair although the look doesn't translate well on me.