OMG! I Think I'm in Love!!

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Carter Jr is the next f/w bag on my "To Do" list. Originally I thought I'd get it in the Rose Beige color, but when I saw tadpole's pics, I fell in love with the Charcoal -- well, I just got the Sept issue of Harper's Bazaar and I'm swooning over the latest color of this bag I've seen!!

I believe this is the Sunbrust Carter, which is isn't the bag I want (I don't really like that silver thing-y at the corner), but I hope -- fingers, toes, nose-hairs crossed hope!!! - that the Carter Jr comes in this color!! It couldn't be more perfect if it tried!!!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• carter(blu).jpg
    carter(blu).jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 434
I saw those a few weeks ago in a store and they were behind glass, breathtakingly beautiful, but they looked more like ostrich, but same shape.
Hope you find your bag:smile:

I saw those a few weeks ago in a store and they were behind glass, breathtakingly beautiful, but they looked more like ostrich, but same shape.
Hope you find your bag:smile:

I know that they do make an Ostrich version of this bag -- I believe that's the one named after BryanBoy -- this one isn't Ostrich tho, it's lambskin -- according to the description, it's $1295, and the "regular" Carter Jr is $1095 -- I think the silver hardware adds to the price. I just hope that the Carter Jr also comes in this gorgeous color!!

not to burst your bubble, but i was at the boutique this weekend. i saw all the carter bags, but none of them were available in the pale blue. it was planned, but i think it's one of those colors that they scrapped. i don't know why because it's gorgeous! the only colors they had available were shark grey, charcoal, pale lavendar, pale green, ivory, true brown, and black. that doesn't mean it won't come in a later shipment though.

not to burst your bubble, but i was at the boutique this weekend. i saw all the carter bags, but none of them were available in the pale blue. it was planned, but i think it's one of those colors that they scrapped. i don't know why because it's gorgeous! the only colors they had available were shark grey, charcoal, pale lavendar, pale green, ivory, true brown, and black. that doesn't mean it won't come in a later shipment though.

what about this bag? did you see it? if they didn't make the carter jr in light blue, I think I'd want this one -- I mean, I really like the stones on the carter jr, but I'd rather have this color than the stones, and I think I could come to love the sunburst

why arent you a fan of the silvery "sunburst" in the corner or the bag? i like it - thats one of the main reasons why i like that particular bag!

it's alright, but I like the stones of the carter bags better -- altho I do like the pleating on this bag -- I dunno, I don't really like a lot of ornamentation on my bags & the sunburst seems rather large -- if this was the only bag I could get in this color, however, I could learn to love it!