I'm sad...

DuRoBags

#NomNom
O.G.
Apr 22, 2007
I'm really sad because I really want the graphite damier keepall 55, but I just can't get it right now (life has a way of interfering). Well, I received a call from an SA and she told me that I was high on the waitlist and the bag was ready to be picked up. I was happy and sad at the same time. I really thought I would be able to get it when I called towards the end of last month to be put on the list.

I called her to tell her that I wouldn't be able to get it. She understood and I asked if the keepall would still be available and she said (I think she was refering to that store), but there was a long list. Then I checked on eluxury and the keepall is available. :yahoo:I think I might be getting the keepall, but just not this month. I hope its still available.

Has this happened to anyone and if so, did you feel bad or just not a big deal?

Don't worry!! The Graphite is a permanent line so you'll be able to get it anytime!! Sure it's new now and it might sell out but all LV stores will eventually get it back in, so don't be sad;) I felt this way when the Speedy 30 Miroir came out!!! I still slap myself for not getting it but I was told that they're releasing it in the 35 and that made me glad I didn't get it in the 30 since the 35 is my favorite size!!

It's happened with a non-LV bag but the way I see it is if it's not meant to be at the time it's because something else is coming soon and usually that's been the turn out, so I let the temporary disappointments go...

Thank you and the SA didn't tell me it was a permanent line...hmmm. The graphite is def on my list to get.

I'm sad I didn't get the Miroir either, but 35 is tempting.

Hmm.... I think it's better to look at things in the long run. I can't get any major LVs for a LONNNNGGGG time too (I'm thinking 3 years here lol), but I always tell myself to just work hard, concentrate on those "other" things in life first, and I'll be able to buy LVs or other things later. It's a really rewarding experience and I'm sure you'll feel the same too afterward :yes:

Don't feel bad, I'm sure we all understand that there are certain things that come before our LV addiction lol! You'll be able to get your hands on one soon, from what I've noticed, everywhere seems to be well stocked.

This happened to me with the brown WC Speedy. I thought I had no chance of getting it but my SA placed me high on the waitlist and it was ready and waiting for me. Unfortunately I had to pass :crybaby: It simply wasn't the right time for me, though I'm still hoping to get my hands on one in the near future.