damier in the rain?

handbaghappy

Jun 27, 2008
tomorrow is my last day with my best friend before college and we are dressing up and looking cute and running around to all our favorite places and taking pictures for me to hang in my dorm:P

my question is, a damier ebene speedy is fine in the rain correct?
i know ive read that it should be fine because of the dark handles but i want to make sure there is no spotting or anything

im slightly neurotic about it, its my baby!

thank you all!!!:tup:

My Bastille was used to getting drenched and covered with snow back east. Damier was made to withstand whatever nature threw at it. Except maybe lightning.

original message from LVBastille
My Bastille was used to getting drenched and covered with snow back east. Damier was made to withstand whatever nature threw at it. Except maybe lightning.

LOL!:roflmfao: you are so funny and so right LVBastille. i have no problems with my damier speedy 30 during rainy season. i usually use her when it rains. don't worry handbaghappy your baby will be just fine.

Its the perfect all weather bag. Use her in the rain/snow and love her.Enjoy your time out ....
college and we are dressing up and looking cute and running around to all our favorite places and taking pictures for me to hang in my dorm:P

my question is, a damier ebene speedy is fine in the rain correct?
i know ive read that it should be fine because of the dark handles but i want to make sure there is no spotting or anything

im slightly neurotic about it, its my baby!

thank you all!!!:tup: