Pics of Your LV in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sightseeing the LV way in Paris

Baselparis344-1.jpg

Great photography, too!

Enjoying cafe creme and Belgian waffles near Grand Place, Brussels, Belgium

Baselparis368-1.jpg

What an amazing picture. I am such a sucker for pix with food in them anyway, but this one is terrific! I love the set up. Nice work. In fact, I've just resized it to use it as my background photo.

I have to say I am seeing such an array of fantastic photographs lately, keep it up, tPFers!

Great pics everyone!!!...My brother leaves for college in Texas tomorrow = ( so we had a going away brunch party earlier today. Here he is with his new monogram key holder that he loves ( I created a new LVer! lol) and I happen to have my damier key holder in hand as well, and my lovely cousin (LuLuLV) sportin here fierse hair lol! Holla!
DSCN1583.jpg

Great pics everyone!!!...My brother leaves for college in Texas tomorrow = ( so we had a going away brunch party earlier today. Here he is with his new monogram key holder that he loves ( I created a new LVer! lol) and I happen to have my damier key holder in hand as well, and my lovely cousin (LuLuLV) sportin here fierse hair lol! Holla!
DSCN1583.jpg

I had a wonderful time. I'm gonna miss little cuz...we just converted him and he's moving away...grrr. Well now we have a reason to go visit him and shop at LV where he's at!! Here we comeeeee. Hollaaaa!:yahoo:

DSCN1583.jpg

What a gorgeous looking family!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.