Pics of Your LV in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoying cafe creme and Belgian waffles near Grand Place, Brussels, Belgium

Baselparis368-1.jpg

MMMMMmmmmmmmmm! looks Amazing!!

Har selv lige spist æbleskiver fordi vi havde nogle i fryseren (:biggrin:!)

Din mands solbriller er on point!

I'm honoured to have had you and the monogramouflage here with me in belgium;) What did you think of it and how are were the waffles?

pinkgoldfish, the waffles were so yummy. I lived as a child in Uccle, Brussels from 1981 to 1984. I attended the International School in Brussels. I love Belgium and it was so nice to be back and show my DH and the kids the sights. By the time we reached Ave. Louise LV had unfortunately already closed:sad:

Pinkgoldfish: Thanks! my Neverfull is a week old and I've carried it only 2 times, I'll be carrying a lot more...can hardly wait to see a nice patina on her :yahoo:
Love your pics of your damier pochette!! You look great! :tup:

pinkgoldfish, the waffles were so yummy. I lived as a child in Uccle, Brussels from 1981 to 1984. I attended the International School in Brussels. I love Belgium and it was so nice to be back and show my DH and the kids the sights. By the time we reached Ave. Louise LV had unfortunately already closed:sad:

That's so nice to hear! I always feel we are this tiny country and it's so much fun to hear someone lives in or visited belgium!

Status
Not open for further replies.