Ebay Bucks Reward Program??

hannahbananab

Jul 1, 2007
Was anyone part of the ebay bucks program that ended August 14? Has anyone gotten their code to use them? I can't even find a working link about it now -- was this just another BS thing from ebay?

Hmm, I just remembered to check this. The link is working for me, but I wish I had checked it earlier. It says the vouchers are in $25 increments, and I have $36.83 in earnings. It looks like I just have 1 voucher and the remainder is forfeit? I don't think you can make changes to your voucher selection after 12 p.m. 17 August?

Hmm, I just remembered to check this. The link is working for me, but I wish I had checked it earlier. It says the vouchers are in $25 increments, and I have $36.83 in earnings. It looks like I just have 1 voucher and the remainder is forfeit? I don't think you can make changes to your voucher selection after 12 p.m. 17 August?

You have until Midnight today to chose denominations, other wise you will get one voucher for the total amount. You won't forfeit anything unless your purchase is < your earnings.

The smallest they come is in $25 increments, so you are good to go.:jammin:

They sent me the invitation, then the link wouldn't let me sign up. I contacted them twice, I even got another email about it and they said I was eligible, but was never able to access anything. Not a very good program for me!