ry%3D320

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

Wow nice bag, I've been eyeing the Blake and this looks great. I would love it in the Carmel colored one. If anyone on here has that one IRL please post PICS, thanks. I am also waiting to see what the Brady ends up looking like and would be great if it comes in that great carmel color. Great bag, congrats......:woohoo:

i love the how the zipper details are not only for show and stylish, but they also permit expansion of the bag? and the hardware buckles on the straps add more interest. this is a promising start for kooba's fall line. nice pick!:tup:

i love the how the zipper details are not only for show and stylish, but they also permit expansion of the bag? and the hardware buckles on the straps add more interest. this is a promising start for kooba's fall line. nice pick!:tup:

it is gorgeous
actually the zip on the side does NOT expand the bag but it is really a compartment that just happens to zip all the way to the bottom!
i would put a small umbrella in there etc...not something small just in case zip opens....but it is gorgeous
i just opened the zip all the way and the sides flap open it doesn't make the inside of actual bag bigger...IT IS BEAUTIFUL i think i will wear it tomorrow i want to be first on the block....lolol like anyone is going to have THIS! LOL

it is gorgeous
actually the zip on the side does NOT expand the bag but it is really a compartment that just happens to zip all the way to the bottom!
i would put a small umbrella in there etc...not something small just in case zip opens....but it is gorgeous
i just opened the zip all the way and the sides flap open it doesn't make the inside of actual bag bigger...IT IS BEAUTIFUL i think i will wear it tomorrow i want to be first on the block....lolol like anyone is going to have THIS! LOL

that's clever design. with fall and winter approaching i agree that side compartment would be most convenient to stash an umbrella. perhaps a water bottle or sunglass case. it's such a great bag. there's one on ebay i'm eyeing. it's amazing how much less expensive this season's bags are on ebay compared to my local dept stores. they're still full retail price and when i calculate an additional 10% tax (yes, it's really that high here in chicago), the koobas can cost $700. :tdown:

back to browsing the bay for deals.