Doyle Bramhall II - anyone a fan?

ellacoach

Feb 24, 2007
Mods, please move if this should go elsewhere...

The other night I was chanel surfing and stopped on one of the public broadcasting channels...they had a special on Eric Clapton, I think it was called 'Session for Robert J'. Accompanying Eric on guitar was this guy that I've never seen, but he was amazing! Actually he was kind of mesmerizing...I watched the entire show and was able to find out his name during the credits and it was Doyle Bramhall II (not to be confused with his father Doyle Bramhall).

How have I never heard of this guy before! I guess he's been doing alot of touring with Eric Clapton...as well as making music with his band Smokestack. he's an extremely talented guitar player...and he's a great singer as well! I've been watching vids of him on Youtube constantly since!

Plus I find him incredibly sexy!! :shame:

Anyone a fan?

saw him when i saw a clapton concert in tokyo. he's truly amazing on guitar. i figure only the best get to play with clapton. i think its so awesome that he's that talented and so young too!

Yes, I love Doyle Bramhall II. You have to check out the band Arc Angels. The CD is also called Arc Angels. It is Dolye, Charlie Sexton and the guys from Double Trouble (Stevie Ray Vaughn's band) It is AMAZING. I was lucky enough to see them live a few times before they broke up.

Yes, I love Doyle Bramhall II. You have to check out the band Arc Angels. The CD is also called Arc Angels. It is Dolye, Charlie Sexton and the guys from Double Trouble (Stevie Ray Vaughn's band) It is AMAZING. I was lucky enough to see them live a few times before they broke up.

I'll most definately check out the CD!! :yes: