Declic - magenta/violet suede: which season is it from?

bagpunk

Oct 31, 2006
hiya. are the colours of the declics and other CLs seasonal? also the fabric? or do they have certain colours or material which are always available every season?

in short - no. last season there was EB suede and yellow, also nude, white and black kid. this season there is red, fuchsia, navy, black, anthracite, purple, lilac and magenta/fuchsia. i haven't seen/heard anything about kid leathers this season

I'm pretty sure that most if not all CL's are to be considered seasonal with the only exception being classics such as black.

This years Declic's (as far as I can tell) are Navy, Emerald, Black, Anthracite, Gray, Fuchsia, Lilac, Purple, Magenta and Dark Red/Burgundy. (All Suede)

Someone else will chime in if they know of other colors.

oh how lovely. you know where i can find a pair? or is that a question to be posted elsewhere? since singapore boutique is rumoured to be opening this november, i am wondering if they will have some...

in short - no. last season there was EB suede and yellow, also nude, white and black kid. this season there is red, fuchsia, navy, black, anthracite, purple, lilac and magenta/fuchsia. i haven't seen/heard anything about kid leathers this season

I wish they'd come out with some fun kid or patent ones - suede is so hard to maintain!

^^^ Barneys - Black
SFA - Gray, Dark Red & Navy
NM - Magenta & Navy
*CL Boutiques - Lilac, Purple, Red, Emerald & Anthracite

*Not all of them have all colors

I've seen brown suede in the magazines but I'm not sure which stores will be carrying those. So far the missing ones I know are:

All suede *I think*:
- Brown
- Peacock blue
- Beige

Fuchsia and magenta are two different colors. The Fuchsia is like a HOT pink color, and magenta is more of a purpley/berry color.

Magenta

DSC01463.jpg

Fuchsia

DSC01451.jpg