Anyone else breakin out an older Coach for fall?

I have an older Coach that I haven't used in a few years that I'm going to use this fall for sure - it's a Lg. Duffle in a Brown Suede patchwork -it's really pretty. I also have a Bleeker Lg. Flap that I love - in the dark green.

I will be carrying this bag during snowy weather: Hamptons Pebbled leather Business Carryall. Don't remember when it came out, but I know it was old when I bought it last Fall at the outlet for $147...

41BFrsoobjL._SS400_.jpg

A really sweet tPF'er asked if I could show pics of my Mineral Chelsea Printed Python Satchel.:heart: When I took it out to take pics I thought maybe I'll sell it, then I thought maybe I'll wear it again in the fall.:yes:

Attachments

• Chelsea Satchel Printed Python Mineral 001.jpg
    Chelsea Satchel Printed Python Mineral 001.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 1,164
A really sweet tPF'er asked if I could show pics of my Mineral Chelsea Printed Python Satchel.:heart: When I took it out to take pics I thought maybe I'll sell it, then I thought maybe I'll wear it again in the fall.:yes:

That is an absolutely beautiful purse. I regret not buying it when it hit the outlet a few months ago.

WOW. :nuts: What can I say that is really bee-u-tea-ful. Oh I mean blech, ick you should TOTALLY sell it.....soon....so one of us can find it on ebay....Heh. j/k.
What is the style number on this one if you don't mind me asking? I think I have to add that to my endless wishlist.

I have never seen this bag before. It is absolutely stunning!!!!!

I actually have my patched plaid Dooney bucket that's been safely packed away for the end of fall/winter. :smile: it was an Xmas gift from hubs, and I lurrrrve it...I switched to my Sig hobo for the spring/summer :smile: